J.K. Adams Ash Wood Wine Rack, 40-Bottles
Last updated date: March 12, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Rack For Small Spaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack For Small Spaces you should buy.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the J.K. Adams J.K. Adams Ash Wood Wine Rack, 40-Bottles placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack For Small Spaces for a detailed review of all the top wine rack for small spaces.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Our Ash Modular Wine Racks are a classic, simple and stylish way to store your ever changing wine collection. Our racks give you the flexibility to build a wine rack that will fit in any space no matter how big or small. Each rack is infinitely expandable and comes with extra joining pins to allow for room to grow with your next Modular Wine Rack. JK Adams customers believe the kitchen is the heart of their home. They love to share artfully prepared and presented food with friends and family. JK Adams crafts beautifully-designed food preparation and serving tools that provide confidence in the kitchen and pride in presentation. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for Life. Make your cooking and entertaining stylish, easy and fun with JK Adams.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Rack For Small Spaces
Wines, especially red wines, have a host of health benefits. They are rich in antioxidants and have no fat or cholesterol. If you enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or like entertaining friends regularly, you’ll want to invest in a wine rack. Those living in tiny condos and apartments will need wine racks for small spaces.
Determine whether you have enough space for a wine rack that sits on the floor. Models like the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles not only have spots for your wine bottles but also slots for wine glasses and a shelf for storing ice buckets and corkscrews.
Dwellings with less room will require a rack that sits on a table or countertop. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles is a great choice, as it is made from a thick and sturdy metal wire that is coated in an anti-rust matte black finish.
Don’t have room on your table or countertop? There are also units that fit inside kitchen cabinets. The GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles, for example, fits four wine bottles in each row. When you add two tiers on top of the base tier, you’ll have 12 wine bottles, all stored neatly in a cabinet.
Perhaps you only entertain over the holidays and don’t require a wine rack year-round. If you fit this group of people, you can opt for a collapsible rack, like the Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. When not in use, simply fold the wine rack and store it in a closet.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know it takes approximately 2.5 pounds of grapes to make just one bottle of wine? Here are a few more fun facts about this popular beverage:
- If you have a fear of wine, you are said to have oenophobia.
- One way the Chinese show their status is to pour Coca-Cola in their wine.
- You’d need to drink 20 glasses of apple juice to get the same amount of antioxidants provided in a single glass of wine.
- Each year, California produces an astounding 17 million gallons of wine.
- In Vietnam, you can order cobra wine, which is topped with fresh snake blood.
The Wine Rack For Small Spaces Buying Guide
- Some wine racks made using a collapsible design may not remain steady when the weight of the wine isn’t distributed evenly.
- Pay attention to the size of your wine bottles. Reviewers report that some wine bottles and glasses are larger and have wider bases that don’t fit in all wine racks.
- Check how much assembly is required to put the wine rack together. It’s also a good idea to review which tools are needed and then check that you have those tools on hand.
- If you’re searching for a housewarming, birthday or holiday gift, look for a wine rack that comes in an attractive package.
- The type of construction material used plays a big role in the cost of wine racks for small spaces. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles and the GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles are made out of metal and cost more than the wooden Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. Size is also a factor, as the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles commands a higher price than wine racks that only hold six to 12 bottles.