KitchenEdge Annabel Countertop Wine Rack For Small Spaces, 6-Bottles
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Rack For Small Spaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack For Small Spaces you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack For Small Spaces for a detailed review of all the top wine rack for small spaces.
If you're in the market for a stylish wine rack that fits in small spaces, consider this wine rack for small spaces. This wine rack has an attractive scroll design that adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen or dining room. Made from a thick iron wire that's coated with an anti-rust matte black finish, the rack is both sturdy and durable.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the KitchenEdge Annabel Countertop Wine Rack For Small Spaces, 6-Bottles placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Annabel 6-bottle countertop wine rack is designed and sold exclusively by KitchenEdge. Note: Wine bottles are not included with purchase. By KitchenEdge – Innovative design. Superior quality. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle. MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: We are so confident in the craftsmanship of this product that we offer a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Rack For Small Spaces
Wines, especially red wines, have a host of health benefits. They are rich in antioxidants and have no fat or cholesterol. If you enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or like entertaining friends regularly, you’ll want to invest in a wine rack. Those living in tiny condos and apartments will need wine racks for small spaces.
Determine whether you have enough space for a wine rack that sits on the floor. Models like the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles not only have spots for your wine bottles but also slots for wine glasses and a shelf for storing ice buckets and corkscrews.
Dwellings with less room will require a rack that sits on a table or countertop. Look for a smaller model that is made from a thick and sturdy metal wire that is also coated in an anti-rust matte black finish.
Don’t have room on your table or countertop? There are also units that fit inside kitchen cabinets. Some racks, for example, fit four wine bottles in each row. When you add two tiers on top of the base tier, you’ll have 12 wine bottles, all stored neatly in a cabinet.
Perhaps you only entertain over the holidays and don’t require a wine rack year-round. If you fit this group of people, you can opt for a collapsible rack, like the Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. When not in use, simply fold the wine rack and store it in a closet.
The Wine Rack For Small Spaces Buying Guide
- Some wine racks made using a collapsible design may not remain steady when the weight of the wine isn’t distributed evenly.
- Pay attention to the size of your wine bottles. Reviewers report that some wine bottles and glasses are larger and have wider bases that don’t fit in all wine racks.
- Check how much assembly is required to put the wine rack together. It’s also a good idea to review which tools are needed and then check that you have those tools on hand.
- If you’re searching for a housewarming, birthday or holiday gift, look for a wine rack that comes in an attractive package.
- The type of construction material used plays a big role in the cost of wine racks for small spaces. Models that are made out of metal will cost more than the wooden Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. Size is also a factor, as the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles commands a higher price than wine racks that only hold six to 12 bottles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide