GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Rack For Small Spaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack For Small Spaces you should buy.
Editor's Note April 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack For Small Spaces for a detailed review of all the top wine rack for small spaces.
Organize your wine bottles with the GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles. This wine rack is able to fit in small spaces and features a stackable design that allows for four wine bottles per row. The sturdy steel construction will stand the test of time.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the GONGSHI GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wine is a classy drink, and showing off a bottle collection is a great way to turn your average apartment from so-so to chic. This rack is more geared toward the decorative side than towards the actual business of large-scale storage. If you love cooking with wine, it would be nice to store wine in with this small wine rack. Because a countertop style can be put almost anywhere. That way, you could use it in the kitchen, on a table or anywhere you have some extra space. It would make the perfect gift. This modern designed wine rack conveniently holds up to 12 bottles.Each wine bottle is stored horizontally ensuring both the wine and the air bubbles are in contact with the cork. Keeping corks moist enables wine to stay fresh longer until you're ready to enjoy. Its versatility allows you to customize your space by stacking vertically or side by side without wobbling. The sturdy construction and clever design make it hard for bottles to fall out, even if the rack is bumped. Racks don't have temperature regulation systems, if you want to store wine for a long time, make sure your rack in an area that is temperature controlled and has the right level of humidity. Another vital aspect is to take ventilation into consideration. Ventilation is an understated yet absolutely essential part of the wine storage process. If you buy champagne or like to get magnum sized bottles, then you may need a wine rack that can accommodate the different shapes and sizes. Simple stack, no need any parts This 3 tier stackable wine rack organizer doesn't need any parts, Just put the bottom ball in the top opening of another shelf and will stack. And the bottom ball can effectively protect your furniture from scratches. Sturdy construction and clever design Constructed from thick iron wire with smooth surface, not to hurt the bottle. The sturdy construction and clever design make it hard for bottles to wobbling, tilting,or falling, even if the rack is bumped.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Rack For Small Spaces
Wines, especially red wines, have a host of health benefits. They are rich in antioxidants and have no fat or cholesterol. If you enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or like entertaining friends regularly, you’ll want to invest in a wine rack. Those living in tiny condos and apartments will need wine racks for small spaces.
Determine whether you have enough space for a wine rack that sits on the floor. Models like the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles not only have spots for your wine bottles but also slots for wine glasses and a shelf for storing ice buckets and corkscrews.
Dwellings with less room will require a rack that sits on a table or countertop. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles is a great choice, as it is made from a thick and sturdy metal wire that is coated in an anti-rust matte black finish.
Don’t have room on your table or countertop? There are also units that fit inside kitchen cabinets. The GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles, for example, fits four wine bottles in each row. When you add two tiers on top of the base tier, you’ll have 12 wine bottles, all stored neatly in a cabinet.
Perhaps you only entertain over the holidays and don’t require a wine rack year-round. If you fit this group of people, you can opt for a collapsible rack, like the Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. When not in use, simply fold the wine rack and store it in a closet.
The Wine Rack For Small Spaces Buying Guide
- Some wine racks made using a collapsible design may not remain steady when the weight of the wine isn’t distributed evenly.
- Pay attention to the size of your wine bottles. Reviewers report that some wine bottles and glasses are larger and have wider bases that don’t fit in all wine racks.
- Check how much assembly is required to put the wine rack together. It’s also a good idea to review which tools are needed and then check that you have those tools on hand.
- If you’re searching for a housewarming, birthday or holiday gift, look for a wine rack that comes in an attractive package.
- The type of construction material used plays a big role in the cost of wine racks for small spaces. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles and the GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles are made out of metal and cost more than the wooden Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. Size is also a factor, as the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles commands a higher price than wine racks that only hold six to 12 bottles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide