SnoofyBee Portable Folding Baby Changing Pad
Last updated date: August 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best At-Home Changing Station for a detailed review of all the top .
The last thing you need while changing a diaper is a bored baby taking an interest in what you're doing. This at-home changing station has a solution for that, providing a barrier wall that keeps your little one from reaching over into the area where the mess is. You'll also get hooks for hanging toys to keep your baby occupied while you work.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the SnoofyBee Portable Folding Baby Changing Pad placed 7th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A large-eyed cartoon bee logo above the word “SnoofyBee.” A grey travel diaper changing pad. Text reads “Happy Diaper-Time.” Three teether buckle rings in yellow, grey, and blue. Text reads “Light Packing.” A small child and adult man eating at a table. Text reads “Peaceful Dining.” A hand pulls a green diaper baggy out of a small pouch. Text reads “Waste Reduction.” If you want to keep your little one entertained and tidy during diaper changes, the SnoofyBee Clean Hands Changing Pad Diaper Clutch is a must-have parenting tool. It utilizes a convenient shield to keep your baby occupied and clean. SnoofyBee is pleased to offer this amazing tool that functions as a teething ring and a buckle for blankets, cloth napkins, and more. Use it to fashion a bib, car seat canopy, or nursing cover on the go by using blankets or a handkerchief. Our Suction Go-Bowls are a fun way to bring your baby’s food with you on the go. It features an innovative suction bottom that prevents messes. It’s perfect for packed lunches, or you could bring it to a restaurant to share a meal with your child. The SnoofyBee Diaper Baggy Dispenser is portable and stylish. The included polymer bags are formulated to start breaking down 100x quicker than average plastics. It’s an easy way to stay prepared and help the environment. Child on diaper changing pad with text that reads “We know parents because we are parents.” Made By Parents, For Parents SnoofyBee is proud to offer a wide range of baby products designed with parents in mind. Our changing pads are laminated so they wipe clean easily and they fold up for portability. The teether buckles make it easy to make a bib wherever you are and you can also use it to fashion a canopy or nursing cover. Use our Suction Go-Bowls for kid-friendly dining on the go and keep our Diaper Baggy Dispenser on hand for diaper changes. We want to increase the bonding time you have with your baby. Check out or products to simplify your parenting routine today!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A diaper-changing table is a great addition to any home nursery, but you don’t just need a changing area while you’re at home. There are many fold-up changing mats that prepare you for a dirty diaper whether you’re in your own living room or trapped on an airplane. Once you have a portable changing pad, you’ll never find yourself scrambling for a way to change a dirty diaper again.
For nurseries, you have a variety of options, but the most stable and comfortable will likely be a fold-down table that mounts to a wall. You’ll need to do some work to attach these, but once they’re in place, you’ll be set up for months of changing diapers. In fact, if you plan to have another baby within a couple of years, you may want to leave your changing table mounted on the wall to avoid having to restart the shopping process.
Away from home, you’ll need a changing pad with a portable design. Portability is essential with this type of changing pad. You’ll need to be able to wrap it up and slip it into a diaper bag or stroller, so consider that while you’re shopping. That said, you may also want to make sure you aren’t sacrificing convenience and comfort for portability.
In addition to ensuring a changing area is well padded, especially where your baby’s head rests, you should also consider features like pockets. These come in handy for storing wipes and other items you might need during changes. Some portable mats also have a barrier to keep baby’s hands from roaming, possibly picking up soiled diapers or wipes.
If you opt for an in-home charging table that mounts to the wall, keep sturdiness in mind. You’ll have to attach it and, when you do, you’ll want to make sure it will keep your baby safe and secure. Some mounted charging tables also come with plastic liners that you can put down to keep the table clean while you’re working. Then you simply roll everything up in the plastic liner and toss it once you’re finished with the diaper change.
The Buying Guide
- If you’ve ever changed a diaper, you know it can be messy business. It only complicates things that babies usually don’t stay completely still while you’re cleaning them. Portable changing mats that come with a barrier can come in handy since they keep baby’s upper half safely isolated from the cleanup that’s happening below.
- With portable changing mats, rolling over can be a problem. Keep that in mind. At-home changing tables have straps to keep them safely in place, but you’ll have to always keep one hand on baby if you’re using a mat, especially if you’re changing on a table or counter.
- Today’s parents are increasingly concerned with toxins. Changing mats can have chemicals like BPA, so look for a mat that promises to be toxin-free.
- One of the best things about changing tables is that today’s models can be built using bacteria-resistant materials, keeping germs at a minimum.
- Some portable changing mats come with padding in the area where your baby’s head will be. This acts as a sort of pillow, giving your little one comfort during the time you’re changing and cleaning up.
- If you choose a portable changing mat, pay close attention to the way they fold up. There are many that can fold to a fairly small size, making them easy to slip into something as small as a handbag.
- Some changing pads give you hooks that you can use for hanging toys, giving your little one something to do while you’re changing.
- Parents never seem to have enough pockets. That’s why some portable changing mats come with storage compartments that you can use for storing extra diapers or a small pack of baby wipes. You can even slip your keys inside to free your hands up to work.
- It’s never easy to keep a changing mat clean. Make sure you choose a mat that’s waterproof, but you should also keep in mind that you’ll probably need to clean your mat on a regular basis. You can wipe it down temporarily to get it home, but a thorough cleaning and disinfection can help prevent bacteria build-up. This is also important for your changing table. If you have more than one child in diapers, be especially diligent about disinfecting your changing areas after each use.
- Some changing tables come with plastic liners that make cleanup convenient. You can toss your liner in the trash after each diaper change. However, you should still make sure the table beneath it stays clean. If your chosen changing table can be used with liners, check to see how many come with your purchase. Even if liners are included, you may find that you need to have extras on hand for when those run out.
- If you have a changing table, it will need to be mounted to your wall, so be prepared to install it. You’ll also need to make sure it ships with the hardware you’ll need and have the tools you’ll need ready to go.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide