CozyBee Portable Diaper Changing Pad
Last updated date: March 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top At-Home Changing Stations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best At-Home Changing Station you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best At-Home Changing Station for a detailed review of all the top at-home changing stations.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the CozyBee Portable Diaper Changing Pad placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The CozyBee Story - Being a new parent is intimidating. There are so many new skills to master - all while trying to keep a human alive. The stakes are high at a time when we are most vulnerable. CozyBee is about being uniquely YOU. Embracing who you are at your core means having the confidence to not only master new skills, but also maintain a sense of identity as you navigate the twists and turns of parenthood. CozyBee creates contemporary products for the modern family that allow you to BE you without compromising style for function. What we believe... We’re a brand for the modern family. (Our Values) We cater to moms and dads. We celebrate the teamwork, collaboration, and partnership of modern parenting. We know that even though you’re a parent, you’re still your own person (your style and uniqueness doesn’t have to change just because you had a baby). Becoming a parent doesn’t mean you have to miss out on things.Take the trip, take the class - and take the baby! Gone are the days when parents were limited to blue for boys and pink for girls. We know you were born with a unique sense of style with less regard for convention - and we want to place it front and center. We love that your style is modern, edgy, and cool. So cool - adults often wonder if your clothes come in their size. The CozyBee 'Capri' is our Signature product line and features our uniquely designed baby changing pad. We added a wipes holder to make experiences on the go easier and allow you to choose your personal brand of wipes. Our portable diaper changing pad is waterproof and includes a head cushion for extra support. Perfect for infants and toddlers, and the perfect gift at the next baby shower! Travel changing is hard! Our baby changing mat is like a portable diaper for trips on the go. Perfect for transitions in public places and is an ALL IN ONE diaper changing pad. If you're on the go, use the baby portable baby changing pad to shield your little one from germs and public surfaces.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On At-Home Changing Stations
A diaper-changing table is a great addition to any home nursery, but you don’t just need a changing area while you’re at home. There are many fold-up changing mats that prepare you for a dirty diaper whether you’re in your own living room or trapped on an airplane. Once you have a portable changing pad, you’ll never find yourself scrambling for a way to change a dirty diaper again.
For nurseries, you have a variety of options, but the most stable and comfortable will likely be a fold-down table that mounts to a wall. You’ll need to do some work to attach these, but once they’re in place, you’ll be set up for months of changing diapers. In fact, if you plan to have another baby within a couple of years, you may want to leave your changing table mounted on the wall to avoid having to restart the shopping process.
Away from home, you’ll need a changing pad with a portable design. Portability is essential with this type of changing pad. You’ll need to be able to wrap it up and slip it into a diaper bag or stroller, so consider that while you’re shopping. That said, you may also want to make sure you aren’t sacrificing convenience and comfort for portability.
In addition to ensuring a changing area is well padded, especially where your baby’s head rests, you should also consider features like pockets. These come in handy for storing wipes and other items you might need during changes. Some portable mats also have a barrier to keep baby’s hands from roaming, possibly picking up soiled diapers or wipes.
If you opt for an in-home charging table that mounts to the wall, keep sturdiness in mind. You’ll have to attach it and, when you do, you’ll want to make sure it will keep your baby safe and secure. Some mounted charging tables also come with plastic liners that you can put down to keep the table clean while you’re working. Then you simply roll everything up in the plastic liner and toss it once you’re finished with the diaper change.
The At-Home Changing Station Buying Guide
- If you’ve ever changed a diaper, you know it can be messy business. It only complicates things that babies usually don’t stay completely still while you’re cleaning them. Portable changing mats that come with a barrier can come in handy since they keep baby’s upper half safely isolated from the cleanup that’s happening below.
- With portable changing mats, rolling over can be a problem. Keep that in mind. At-home changing tables have straps to keep them safely in place, but you’ll have to always keep one hand on baby if you’re using a mat, especially if you’re changing on a table or counter.
- Today’s parents are increasingly concerned with toxins. Changing mats can have chemicals like BPA, so specifically look for a mat that promises to be toxin-free.
- One of the best things about changing tables is that today’s models can be built using bacteria-resistant materials, keeping germs at a minimum.
- Some portable changing mats come with padding in the area where your baby’s head will be. This acts as a sort of pillow, giving your little one comfort during the time you’re changing and cleaning up.
- If you choose a portable changing mat, pay close attention to the way they fold up. There are many that can fold to a fairly small size, making them easy to slip into something as small as a handbag.
- Some changing pads give you hooks that you can use for hanging toys, giving your little one something to do while you’re changing.
- Parents never seem to have enough pockets. That’s why some portable changing mats come with storage compartments that you can use for storing extra diapers or a small pack of baby wipes. You can even slip your keys inside to free your hands up to work.
- It’s never easy to keep a changing mat clean. Make sure you choose a mat that’s waterproof, but you should also keep in mind that you’ll probably need to clean your mat on a regular basis. You can wipe it down temporarily to get it home, but a thorough cleaning and disinfection can help prevent bacteria build up. This is also important for your changing table. If you have more than one child in diapers, be especially diligent about disinfecting your changing areas after each use.
- Some changing tables come with plastic liners that make cleanup convenient. You can toss your liner in the trash after each diaper change. However, you should still make sure the table beneath it stays clean. If your chosen changing table can be used with liners, check to see how many come with your purchase. Even if liners are included, you may find that you need to have extras on hand for when those run out.
- If you have a changing table, it will need to be mounted to your wall, so be prepared to install it. You’ll also need to make sure it ships with the hardware you’ll need and have the tools you’ll need ready to go.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide