MOOSOO 12-In-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Pressure Cooker For Families for a detailed review of all the top .
Safety is of the utmost importance, which is why this electric pressure cooker for families comes with an astounding 10 safety features, including a locking lid and a safety indicator. Home chefs will also appreciate the 11 accessories that come with this model, such as the soup ladle, recipe booklet and rice paddle. On the front of the cooker, you'll find 12 preset buttons that make using the unit a breeze.
In our analysis of 126 expert reviews, the MOOSOO 12-In-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
12 APPLIANCES IN 1: MOOSOO electric pressure cooker has 12 presets: Poultry, Soup, Beans/Chili, Porridge, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Rice, Pressure Cook, Sauté, Steam, and Yogurt, just knob the button to complete the delicious and nutritious meal. HIGH-QUALITY INNER & COOKS FAST: MOOSOO instant pressure cooker inner is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, Not only chemical-free coating but also fingerprint-resistant. 3-layer bottom, durable and even heat distribution. Using the latest three generations of cooking technology and 1000W high power, compared with the traditional cooking speed increased by 70%, can better preserve the nutrition in food. EXQUISITE DESIGN & ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Safety lock, fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid, and the cover is ergonomically detachable, easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. Our pots provide you with the flexibility to enter the cooking time, you can adjust the pressure and taste level to meet your personal needs. In addition, the large LCD display has automatic altitude adjustment, visual cooking progress, visual cooking temperature, and the function of turning off the beep. 11 ACCESSORY KITS & 10 SAFETY FEATURES: MOOSOO pressure cooker provides you with 11 kinds of accessories,including Recipe book, Measuring cup, Rice Paddle, Soup Ladle, Gloves×2, Food Clips, Pad, Egg steamer, Stainless Steel Steamer, and Seal Ring. Our pressure cooker with high quality and super features. 10 built-in safety features. All protection functions have been tested and safety. 2 YEARS WARRANTY & SATISFIED AFTER-SERVICE: MOOSOO electric pressure cooker is reliable and guarantee. Compared with other one-year warranty, we can provide you with 2 years.7/24 hours after-sales team service, if you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Julie Chernoff is a long-time member of Les Dames d’Escoffier (past president of the Chicago Chapter, and current co-chair of the LDEI Legacy Awards Committee), the Association of Food Journalists (AFJ) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
Chernoff is the dining editor of Better, a lifestyle website and print magazine. Her journalism started in the test kitchens of Weight Watchers Magazine. She holds a BA in English from Yale University and is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. She has spent the last few decades styling, photographing, teaching, developing recipes, editing, thinking and writing about food.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Unless you’ve been hibernating for the past few years, you’ve likely heard of electric pressure cookers. It seems every year, a new crop of friends tries one of these appliances out and has to shout to the world how great it is.
What’s all the hype about? The biggest draw to electric pressure cookers is that it can replace numerous kitchen appliances, including your slow cooker and rice cooker. You can also use pressure cookers to make yogurt, cheesecake, hardboiled eggs and oatmeal. Of course, most pressure cooker owners will tell you all about the soups, beans and delicious meats they make in their electric pressure cookers.
“I use my Instant Pot to sauté and brown proteins and veggies before switching over to pressure cook the stew they will become, as well as to cook hard boil eggs, rice, homemade yogurt, slow-cooked soups, beans, overnight oats and much, much more,” says Julie Chernoff, dining editor of “Better,” a lifestyle website and print magazine. “It can be a godsend for a smaller kitchen since you only need the one appliance.”
But before you invest in an electric pressure cooker, it’s important to know that there’s a steep learning curve with the appliance. If you’ve been making meals using your slow cooker for a while, you’ll love the slow cooker feature included with many pressure cookers. But there’s so much more you can do that you’ll need to research the options before you choose one.
Although you’ll primarily hear the name “Instant Pot” when it comes to modern pressure cookers, there are plenty of other competitors on the market, many from known brands. The Instant Pot has its own unique setup, so you may find another brand is easier to use, particularly if you’re a novice.
The Buying Guide
- Electric pressure cookers are usually offered in two major sizes: 6 and 8 quarts. The 6-quart version should be enough to cook a meal for a family of six, but if you cook for larger groups, a 10-quart pressure cooker can handle up to 10 servings.
- If you’re worried about safety, it’s important to note that today’s pressure cookers aren’t the same as the appliances your grandparents used for canning.
“There are safety features involved with the pressure-cooking function, including that it won’t start until the lid is safely locked in place, so you can rest easy,” Chernoff says. “Be careful not to fill the pot too full, especially if you are cooking items that expand while cooking, like legumes and grains.”
- If you’re looking for instructions, you’ll probably have to go online. Even if you get a manual with your pressure cooker, the best recipes and tips can be found in the many pressure cooker communities that have emerged on Facebook.
- One major difference from one pressure cooker to the next is the seal. The way your appliance seals while cooking, as well as how the steam is released when your meal is ready, can vary from one cooker to another. Some pressure cookers even have a manual release button to make it easy to manually release steam when it’s time.
- As fun as it is to make delicious meals, someone has to clean everything up after dinner. Many modern pressure cookers have nonstick surfaces to make cleanup easy. Also look for an electric pressure cooker that has accessories that are dishwasher safe.
- Speaking of accessories, those can vary from one pressure cooker to another. A ladle and rice paddle can come in handy, as can cooking mitts and an extra silicone sealing ring in case yours wears out. But as you dive further into different recipes, you’ll probably find yourself longing for a stainless-steel steaming basket that will expand the foods you can make.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide