Mombella Mimi The Mushroom Teether For Babies
Last updated date: June 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Teethers For Babies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Teether For Baby you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Teether For Babies for a detailed review of all the top teethers for babies.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Mombella Mimi The Mushroom Teether For Babies placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Every Breast Feeding Mom Deserves Some Self Time: Mimi Mushroom is designed to help those frustrating moms of being a human pacifier. It is designed according to breast+nipple shape with super soft skin-like silicone. Works excellent for most exclusive breast feeding babies who are picky with paci and bottles. With a mimi mushroom, moms can finally put the baby down without crying. Helpful For Premature Baby To Work on Cupping& Suckling.Sucking pad is only develped on last month of pregnancy. So premature babies do not have sucking pad, more sucking practise with helps with sucking pad growing. And most pre-mature babies like the sucking pacifier to be super soft while mimi mushroom works perfect for those babies. With sucking&cupping, premature baby gets to develop a health mouth structure which will be good for future speech development, too. Replace paci with a Mimi Mushroom for 3-6 Months Babies： Sucking is calming for 0-6months babies, but after 3 months, most babies start to get control over hands movement, and are able to get things and head it to mouth. Mimi mushroom has the function of soothinng&sucking, at the same time, requires baby's hands get involved, by heading the mushroom into mouth and take out and put in again, baby learns hand-mouth coodination, thus good for motor skill development. Less Finger Sucking, Better Oral Habit:With little hand inside the mushroom and holding the stem, prevent babies from digit sucking. Easy to CLEAN, STORE and STERILIZE: BPA free, dishwasher, freezer & sterilizer same. Comes with a clip as bonus, keep the teether from dropping down. For 6M+ Babies, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE MUSHROOM NIPPLE INTO BABY'S MOUTH WHILE SLEEPING. Keep baby's mouth firmly closed without any soother while sleep after 6months will helps baby to maintain good mouth structure and a wide nasal system and a good nose-breathing habit which is good for health.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Teethers For Babies
Teething can be tough, both for babies and their parents. As teeth begin to break the surface of gums, infants experience discomfort, often leading to fussiness, difficulty sleeping, irritability and loss of appetite. Parents can soothe sore gums by rubbing a finger along them but having something to chew on can also offer some relief.
Many parents use teethers to get their infants through those tough months. Typically made from soft materials like silicon, these devices are specifically made to provide comfort. Some parents find that keeping teethers in the refrigerator between uses can provide even more relief.
When you’re considering buying a teether, though, there are several things to consider. The first thing you’ll probably notice is the many fun shapes and sizes teethers come in. Bright colors and shapes like bananas can make them a little more like a toy for infants. But if you’re giving one as a baby shower gift, there are many nostalgic-shaped teethers designed to make parents smile.
Safety is always a consideration with a product you buy for a child. Look specifically for a teether that’s free of BPA and phthalates, both of which continue to be a concern for parents. You should also search for a teether that resists bacteria and consider buying a carrying case to keep your teether clean while storing it in your diaper bag.
The Teether For Baby Buying Guide
- Teethers come in a variety of styles and designs. Your child may not appreciate that nostalgic teether design, but it will be fun to show off to friends, so feel free to indulge.
- The weight and size of your teether can make it tough for your baby to hold. Look for a smaller, more lightweight design that will work well hands free. If not, make sure your baby will be able to grip the pacifier to hold it in place.
- Teethers are designed to sooth the gums while teeth are coming in. Once your infant has several teeth in place, though, consider that the bristles built into some pacifiers can be easily chewed off. That could become a choking hazard. Keep a close eye on your baby if you decide to continue to use the teether after teeth have come through.
- The recommended age range should be listed on the package. Typically, babies will begin to show symptoms of teething around four to six months of age.
- Some textures are built to massage the gums while the baby uses it. This can provide extra relief.
- In addition to soothing gums, teethers can be useful in helping babies develop sensory and motor skills. This comes from the colors and shapes of the teether you choose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide