Linon Triena X Back Folding Barstool, Brown
Last updated date: November 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Barstools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Barstool you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Barstool for a detailed review of all the top barstools.
In our analysis, the Linon Linon Triena X Back Folding Barstool, Brown placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The elegance and unique style of the triena x back folding bar stool will carry throughout your kitchen, dining, or home pub area. Finished in a rich espresso, the seat is upholstered in a wipe clean brown vinyl. The folding feature makes it simple to easily store the stool when space is needed. Front and rear supports provide stability. 30" seat Height. 250 pound weight limit. Stool Heigh Bar Height 28-33 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Barstools
Before buying barstools, you’ll need to measure the bar or counter that is getting outfitted with new seating. Using a tape measure, determine the height from your floor up to the top of the bar or counter. Do this twice for accuracy.
Then, subtract 10 inches from that number and you’ll have the best barstool height for most people.
You should also read the product description to see what the barstool height range is. Some barstools are adjustable, and will have bars or handles that move the stools up or down.
To give guests enough room, there should be 28 inches between the centers of every barstool, and 14 inches between the last barstool’s center and the edge of the counter or bar.
When choosing barstools, think about the surface finishes in the kitchen, basement or other room where you plan to use the stools. The barstools should complement the flooring, counters and cabinets.
The Barstool Buying Guide
- Check to see how much weight the barstools can hold before buying, since you don’t want anyone to fall and get hurt if the stool breaks.
- Padded seating and backs can make the barstool more comfortable, so if the stools will be getting a lot of use, you may want these features. Keep in mind that these kinds of stools will take up more space visually.
- Barstools that swivel around 360 degrees are great, but if they have handles, those can knock into the countertop when the stool spins. This can damage the back of the stool or the counter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide