UrbanMod Counter Height Bar Stools, 24-Inch
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar And Pub Stools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar And Pub Stool you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bar And Pub Stools for a detailed review of all the top bar and pub stools.
These UrbanMod Counter Height Bar Stools come all in one piece, no assembly required. The steel material is lightweight, strong and makes for easy cleaning. Handholds make for quick repositioning.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the UrbanMod Counter Height Bar Stools, 24-Inch placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT FOR KITCHEN OR OUTDOOR, HOME OR BUSINESS! LOVE THEM OR WE’LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! -Tired of wobbly stools that just look cheap? Ready for some modern, stable, sleek counter stools for your home or business? No more cheap, wobbly barstools!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar And Pub Stools
For as long as there have been bars and pubs, the barstool has been a sacred place. It’s a simple piece of furniture, but just the act of sitting down on one reminds you that you’re on leisure time.
You can get that same feeling at home, even if you don’t have a bar. As kitchen islands become the increasingly popular default, barstools have been seeing a lot of use as casual home furniture. Still, it turns out you probably want the same things out of a barstool whether it’s in a dimly-lit bar or a sun-dappled kitchen.
Cushions are always a welcome perk, of course, if you’re willing to pay a bit more. And depending on the fabric, you may not have to shell out too much extra at all. Just make sure it’s a washable material, and that goes for the rest of the barstool as well. Anything you eat or drink is eventually going to be the victim of a spill or two. Seat backs are also great if the stool is going to be a common spot for meals.
The construction of the stool has an equal impact on style and functionality. Wood stools are a good bet in most homes because the material evokes a classic feel, but metal can work just as well in more modern dining spaces.
Of course, none of this matters if your stool is too tall for your bartop or kitchen surface. Before you buy, measure the distance from your floor to the countertop. You’ll want a barstool that’s about 10 inches lower than that for a comfortable seat.
That will also help narrow down your style choices. When it comes to stools, those designated as “counter height” will generally be 23 to 28 inches from floor to seat. “Pub height” stools go from 29 to 32 inches high, which is the most common size. You can also find extra-tall barstools that go up to 36 inches high, which is a match for only the most imposing bars — and few countertops.
The Bar And Pub Stool Buying Guide
- If you’re buying barstools for your patio or outdoor bar, your materials just got a lot more important. Wood stools can still work if they’re especially well-treated, but in general you’ll want to stick with something like stainless steel or wicker.
- Want to accommodate guests who might need a little extra room or kids who need a lift? Consider a barstool with a chair lift. It will cost a fair amount of extra dough, but it’ll make your seats a lot more versatile for entertaining.
- To swivel or not to swivel? There’s not much practical purpose for a swiveling barstool at home, and you can expect them to cost extra. Still, it’s hard to put a price on the simple pleasures of a good spin on your seat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide