Joy Sunday Two Wolf Cross Stitch Pattern
Last updated date: February 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cross Stitch Patterns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cross Stitch Pattern you should buy.
Update as February 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cross Stitch Pattern for a detailed review of all the top cross stitch patterns.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Joy Sunday Two Wolf Cross Stitch Pattern placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Animal wolf cross stitch kit is a symbol of strong willed, indomitable fighting spirit. This embroidery needlework can be a wonderful gift to your family & friends. We have our own factory, We qualified for your Bulk orders. 100% Brand new. 100% ecological cotton. We'll provide 30% more of the threads for each project. Good gloss,non-fading,not easy to break and pilling. 100% accurate white canvas (14CT). Use soluble environmental protection material. Ultra clear professional embroidering diagram. 14CT white canvas is a canvas unprinted fabric(blank canvas,nothing on the fabric,it is empty). Canvas Size: 17inx20in(14CT) (no outside frame);Stitches: 46999;Color: 27 ★ Note:★ : Please use 2 strands threads,1 strands threads for back stitch.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross stitching is enjoying a resurgence in popularity as crafters look for different ways to express their creativity. If you’ve cross stitched before, you likely already know what to look for in a pattern. If you’re new to the craft, though, you’ll need to get a few basics down before you start shopping for a pattern.
The first thing to learn is the difference between stamped and counted cross-stitch patterns. With a stamped pattern, you’ll have the design printed on the fabric, along with instructions on the colors and stitches to use. It’s a great way to learn the process and gain confidence in your stitching. Over time, you can move on to counted cross-stitch patterns, which require you to count the number of stitches.
Once you’ve determined the type of pattern you plan to buy, you can choose between the many designs available. If you’ll be framing and hanging your finished product, this will be very important. The good news is that there’s a wide range of options to choose from, which means you should be able to find something to match any design preference. Keep in mind that if your pattern will be hanging for years at a time, especially in a room that gets a great deal of light, you’ll need to choose a thread that resists fading.
The Cross Stitch Pattern Buying Guide
- It’s never been easier to learn a new skill, especially something like cross stitching. You can find plenty of tutorials on sites like YouTube that will walk you through, step by step, how to get started.
- Some kits include extra threads to give you a little leeway to make mistakes along the way.
- There are five basic stitches in cross stitching: a cross stitch, which is an x-shaped stitch; a half stitch that refers to one-half of the x; a quarter stitch, which is a more petite version of the half stitch; a three-quarter stitch, which is like a cross stitch minus one stem of the x and a back stitch, which is used for making lines around the cross stitch.
- In addition to the type of thread included in your cross stitch kit, pay attention to the fabric you’ll receive. Often this is cotton, but the thread count of that cotton plays an integral role in the quality of the finished product.
- Any kit you buy will likely come with instructions. Some instructions are easier-to-follow than others, and this could play a direct role in your experience in executing the pattern.
- The durability of your pattern is important, especially if it will be hanging in your home or office for years. Some thread types hold color better than others, so pay attention to the likelihood of fading while you’re shopping.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide