rovger Embroidery & Bracelet String Cross Stitch Set
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cross Stitch Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cross Stitch Set you should buy.
Update as November 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cross Stitch Sets for a detailed review of all the top cross stitch sets.
Not only will you get 100 pieces of thread with this cross-stitch set, but you'll also get a host of other handy tools. If you're working on a fancier project, you'll appreciate the inclusion of nine metallic threads. Each of the threads is woven onto a plastic bobbin with the color code printed at the top. This makes reordering a specific color a breeze.
In our analysis, the rovger rovger Embroidery & Bracelet String Cross Stitch Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EMBROIDERY FLOSS PRE-WOUND ON CODE BOBBINS – Premium embroidery floss kit comes with 100 differen colors, and include 9 shiny metallic skeins. Each floss is 26 feet long and made of 6 strands, Threads pre-wound on bobbins, each bobbin is labeled with embroidery floss color code. BRACELET STRING KIT WITH ORGANIZATION BOX – Our friendship bracelet string is packed in an organization box, it’s have 36 grids and each grid can be split. No matter at home or on a travel is portable and easy to store. FREE TOOLS SET & GREAT QUALITY – The embroidery thread provides cross stitch tools : 30 pcs embroidery needles (3 sizes), 4 pcs cross stitch needle-threading tools, 4pcs metal sewing thimbles, 1 pc scissors, 1 pc seam ripper. With these accessories tools you will easy to start your embroidery work than ever. GREAT DIY PROJECT OR GIFT WITH SEVERAL USES – Our embroidery floss perfect for friendship bracelets, cross stitch, needle craft, embroidery, hand knitting, punch embroidery, sewing, weaving, tassels and crocheting projects. It is also a great idea for DIY kid projects. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority. We provide 48-day money-back and 24-month warranty. So feel free to contact us if you have any question or not satisfied with your purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cross Stitch Sets
If you’re looking for a new hobby, consider a form of embroidery known as cross-stitch. You’ll find there are a variety of sets on the market designed specifically for beginners that allow you to create all kinds of crafts.
As you search the available cross-stitch sets, look for one that includes an easy to understand instruction booklet. The booklet will describe each of the tools used in the set and how best to use them.
Review how many colored embroidery threads are provided in the set. Some come with 50 colors, while others offer as many as 100. You’ll even find some sets have metallic colors that add a bit of shine to your project.
Determine if the set includes all of the tools you need to get started. In addition to the thread, you’ll need an embroidery hoop, Aida cloths, embroidery needles, a needle-threading tool, scissors, a thimble and an untwist tool.
Consider going with a cross-stitch set that includes a few durable bamboo hoops that each have an adjustable screw. This allows you to tighten the Aida cloth as needed. Some of the most common hoop sizes are 6.1 inches, 6.7 inches, 7.8 inches, 9 inches and 10.2 inches.
Look to see if the set comes with any extras. For example, you’ll find some sets include a carrying bag for transport, while others have a plastic organizational box that stores all your thread and tools neatly in one place.
The Cross Stitch Set Buying Guide
- Beginners will want to purchase a pattern book when first learning how to cross-stitch. These books will teach you how to create everything from letters to simple symbols.
- Once you’ve got the hang of cross-stitching, you can design your own patterns using graphing paper, freezer paper and colored pencils.
- If you prefer for your creation to have a colored background, you can paint the plain white Aida cloth before you use it.
- Fabric glue can be used along the edges of your Aida cloth to keep it from fraying while you work on your project.
- You can use a lint roller on your project, as well as an iron. It’s important, however, that you iron the cloth from the back and that you don’t use any steam. Otherwise, the colors will bleed.
- The cost for a cross-stitch set is dependent on the number of pieces in the set and the quality of the tools provided. You’ll find the LOVIMAG Rainbow Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set is one of the most affordable sets, while the Similane Starter Embroidery & Cross Stitch, 215-Piece has a more moderate cost. Both the rovger Embroidery & Bracelet String Cross Stitch Set and the Caydo Full Range Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set have the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide