Foloda Bamboo Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cross Stitch Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cross Stitch Set you should buy.
Update as November 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cross Stitch Sets for a detailed review of all the top cross stitch sets.
Whether you're interested in learning a new skill or you're looking for a creative gift, this cross-stitch set is a must-have. It comes with everything from bamboo embroidery hoops to 100 pieces of thread to several different-sized embroidery needles. The hoops even have an adjustable screw to keep your fabric nice and tight.
In our analysis, the Foloda Foloda Bamboo Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Best Gift for Embroidery Starter: This Full Range of embroidery starter kits is equipped with all the tools you use for embroidery. It will be the best gift for the embroidery beginner. Package includes: 5 Pieces bamboo embroidery hoops, 100 pieces threads, 2 pieces reserve aidas, 10 pieces floss bobbins, 30 pieces 3 sizes embroidery needles, 4 pieces cross stitch needle-threading tools, 1 pair of scissors, 1 piece thimble, 1 piece untwist tool. Embroidery hoops: Made of Natural bamboo. Size:13cm (5.1″),16cm (6.3″) ,20cm (7.8″),23 cm (9″), 26cm (10.2″). Easy operation : Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw so that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum. 12-Month Free Customer Service.Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cross Stitch Sets
If you’re looking for a new hobby, consider a form of embroidery known as cross-stitch. You’ll find there are a variety of sets on the market designed specifically for beginners that allow you to create all kinds of crafts.
As you search the available cross-stitch sets, look for one that includes an easy to understand instruction booklet. The booklet will describe each of the tools used in the set and how best to use them.
Review how many colored embroidery threads are provided in the set. Some come with 50 colors, while others offer as many as 100. You’ll even find some sets have metallic colors that add a bit of shine to your project.
Determine if the set includes all of the tools you need to get started. In addition to the thread, you’ll need an embroidery hoop, Aida cloths, embroidery needles, a needle-threading tool, scissors, a thimble and an untwist tool.
Consider going with a cross-stitch set that includes a few durable bamboo hoops that each have an adjustable screw. This allows you to tighten the Aida cloth as needed. Some of the most common hoop sizes are 6.1 inches, 6.7 inches, 7.8 inches, 9 inches and 10.2 inches.
Look to see if the set comes with any extras. For example, you’ll find some sets include a carrying bag for transport, while others have a plastic organizational box that stores all your thread and tools neatly in one place.
The Cross Stitch Set Buying Guide
- Beginners will want to purchase a pattern book when first learning how to cross-stitch. These books will teach you how to create everything from letters to simple symbols.
- Once you’ve got the hang of cross-stitching, you can design your own patterns using graphing paper, freezer paper and colored pencils.
- If you prefer for your creation to have a colored background, you can paint the plain white Aida cloth before you use it.
- Fabric glue can be used along the edges of your Aida cloth to keep it from fraying while you work on your project.
- You can use a lint roller on your project, as well as an iron. It’s important, however, that you iron the cloth from the back and that you don’t use any steam. Otherwise, the colors will bleed.
- The cost for a cross-stitch set is dependent on the number of pieces in the set and the quality of the tools provided. You’ll find the LOVIMAG Rainbow Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set is one of the most affordable sets, while the Similane Starter Embroidery & Cross Stitch, 215-Piece has a more moderate cost. Both the rovger Embroidery & Bracelet String Cross Stitch Set and the Caydo Full Range Embroidery & Cross Stitch Set have the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide