Blitzby 10-Minute Hair Removal Cream, 3.38-Ounces
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Removal Creams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Removal Cream you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Removal Cream for a detailed review of all the top hair removal creams.
In our analysis, the Blitzby Blitzby 10-Minute Hair Removal Cream, 3.38-Ounces placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality: Blitzby’s Hair Removal for Men exquisite formula is mild and safe with no irritation, no burning, no odor, no scratches or bulges on the skin. It contains special plant extracts such as sassafras, aloe vera leaves, sophora flavescens roots, and wolfberry for skin safety. Fast and Effective: Our hair removal is rich in active ingredients, softens the contact between the body hair and the roots so that the body hair is easy to break. Just wait 10 minutes, then wipe the hair removal cream away from your body. Easily get rid of those hairy troubles! Depending on the user, if you are looking for better results, please extend the waiting time. Delay Hair Growth: With our product, not only do you remove the hair, but you also moisturize your skin, and delay the growth of new hair! Widely Applicable: Use this hair removal product on the arms, armpit, chest, legs, toe, and pubic area. Suitable for individuals and families.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Removal Creams
There are many ways to remove unwanted body hair, from waxing to lasers to epilators to old-fashioned razors. But one little-known method that’s been around for decades is something called depilatory hair removal cream.
With depilatory creams, you simply rub it on and wait. After a designated period of time has passed, you wipe the cream away using a damp washcloth or sponge. You’ll wipe in the opposite direction of hair growth, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water to make sure no cream remains.
How does this type of product work? Depilatory creams have chemicals like sodium thioglycolate, calcium thioglycolate and strontium sulfide that break down the protein bonds in your hair. It goes to work on the strand of the hair, not the root, so you won’t get the same experience you’d get from waxing or an epilator, but you also won’t get the painful experience you get when hairs are pulled out by the root.
However, depilatory creams have varying levels of effectiveness. They can especially face challenges with extremely coarse hair, which is harder to break down. But over the years, depilatory creams have improved so that they’re more effective, and some can even remove even the most stubborn hair.
The Hair Removal Cream Buying Guide
- The chemicals in depilatories can be harsh. Even if one is labeled safe for sensitive skin, test on a small area of your body and wait a day or two before using it all over.
- Even if a cream is labeled for use everywhere on the body, take caution when using it in sensitive areas like your face or genitals.
- Apply depilatories to dry skin. Don’t use any cream or lotion on the skin before starting the hair removal process.
- Follow the directions carefully. Leaving depilatories on too long can damage the skin.
- At one time, the chemical odors emitted by depilatory creams were overwhelming. Today’s creams have been formulated to reduce that smell, but you might want to open a window to ventilate the area while using.
- Avoid using depilatory creams on any skin that’s irritated or inflamed.
- While applying the cream, you’ll likely feel a tingling sensation. However, if it starts to burn, immediately wipe the cream off and rinse the area.
- After wiping off the depilatory cream and any removed hair, rinse with lukewarm water until all traces of the cream are gone. Do not use any products like body wash in the time immediately following removal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide