Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Midsummer’s Night
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Yankee Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Yankee Candle you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Yankee Candle for a detailed review of all the top yankee candles.
The Midsummer’s Night offers a combination of romantic aromas, including sage, bergamot, cedarwood, juniper berry, moss and patchouli. The large jar 22-ounce candle burns for 110 to 150 hours and is made with paraffin wax.
In our analysis, the Yankee Candle Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Midsummer's Night placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Yankee Candle large jar candle is the perfect size for enjoying all your go-to fragrances. At 22 oz., the scented candle provides a long burn to add a pleasant aroma to dinner parties, lazy Saturdays, and a season's worth of little moments. Each candle from Yankee Candle is made in America with premium-grade paraffin candle wax with quality ingredients from around the world, and each wick is straightened by hand to ensure the best quality burn. An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage, and mahogany cologne. Long-lasting 110 to 150 hour burn time. Quality paraffin grade candle wax delivers a clear, consistent burn. 22 ounce scented candle measures 6.6 inches H x 4 inches D. Natural fiber candle wick delivers the best burn for each fragrance. 100% recyclable in partnership with TerraCycle.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Yankee Candles
Established in 1969, Yankee Candle has infused spaces with comforting aromas for more than 50 years. The company offers more than 200 fragrances in an array of forms — including jars and tumblers, pillars, votives, tea lights and air fresheners — and a variety of candle accessories and home decor products. Most of the candles are made by master chandlers (aka candlemakers) in Massachusetts and can be purchased at 475 company-owned stores and 19,000 specialty retailers in the U.S.
Whether you’re looking to fill your home, car or office with fresh, floral and romantic scents or fruity and energizing aromas, there’s a Yankee Candle fragrance for every occasion and mood. Dazzle your guests with the whiffs of home-baked Vanilla Cupcake, Chocolate Layer Cake and Pecan Pie Bites; or freshen your bedroom with smells of earthy Balsam & Cedar or musky Midsummer’s Night.
Yankee candles are comprised of soy, paraffin wax or a mixture of both materials and a wick made with natural fibers. When shopping for Yankee Candles, consider the size, style and burn time of the product. The 17-ounce three-wick tumbler candles create a fast wax pool for maximum ambiance and burn for 30 to 50 hours, while the 22-ounce jar candles offer the longest burn time of 110 to 150 hours. The 1.75-ounce votive candles burn for up to 15 hours, and the Car Jar Ultimate air fresheners, available in many of the same fragrances as the candles, last for about 30 days.
The Yankee Candle Buying Guide
- To produce a clean flame that won’t blacken your jar, always keep your wick trimmed to the length indicated on your candle’s bottom label, generally 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
- Burn the candle for three hours at a time to minimize the wax left on the sides of jar candles and discontinue usage when only 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the jar to avoid heat damage to your surface.
- Don’t extinguish your jar candle by replacing the lid; only replace the lid after your candle is fully extinguished.
- Remove all packaging from your candle before lighting.
- Don’t leave burning candles unattended.
- Don’t burn your votives or tea lights directly on a counter or surface; be sure to use a candle tray or holder.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, which can affect the wax and fragrance oils (temperatures between 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit are ideal). Extreme heat may cause the candle to melt or discolor, while exposure to cold temperatures may cause the wax to crack or separate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide