Pūrlisse Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid CC+ Cream
Last updated date: June 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top CC+ Creams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best CC+ Cream you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best CC+ Cream for a detailed review of all the top cc+ creams.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Pūrlisse Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid CC+ Cream placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COLOR CORRECTING: CC cream with SPF 50 broad spectrum protection. FULL COVERAGE: Easy to blend, oil-free formula provides full coverage with a natural looking finish. NOURISH YOUR SKIN: Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration, and anti-inflammatory Sea Buckthorn to encourage cell regeneration. FREE OF: Animal Cruelty, Parabens, Mineral Oil, & Phthalates. ALL SKIN TYPES: Suitable daily cream for all skin types, even sensitive.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On CC+ Creams
Looking for a smooth and flawless complexion? You can have one with the right make-up products. From foundation to tinted moisturizers to BB and CC+ creams, there are a lot of products for you to choose from in order to get the look you want. If you’re looking for medium-to-full coverage, then you need CC+ cream. This product is designed to color correct your skin so you get a perfect complexion without any dark or light spots. It also contains ingredients that help to hydrate and nourish your skin.
If you’re new to makeup, you may confuse foundation or BB cream for CC cream. While they are similar in nature, they actually do different things for your skin. BB cream, sometimes called beauty balm, offers light coverage that helps to even out the skin and cover up blemishes. It uses antioxidants to keep your skin looking young. However, BB cream doesn’t come in a wide shade range. Foundation, on the other hand, has the widest shade range. It offers heavy coverage for your skin and comes in different finishes such as matte or dewy. CC+ cream falls in somewhere in between BB cream and foundation.
One of the main differences between CC+ creams and BB cream is in the texture. CC+ creams have a light texture but go on like foundation to offer more coverage than BB creams. They cover up any hyperpigmentation, as well as redness or blotchiness you may have on your skin. You can apply CC+ cream on its own or use it as a base for your foundation to even out your skin. You only need a very small amount to get good coverage.
The CC+ Cream Buying Guide
- Putting on CC+ cream is easy. Just put on one or two pumps of the cream to the back of your hand. Then use a makeup brush to pick up a small amount of the cream and apply it to the center of your face. Use the brush to work up and outward. If you need additional coverage, use the brush to bounce over those areas. You can blend in any remaining product over your face. You can wear CC+ cream as is or apply foundation overtop of the cream depending on your needs.
- It’s important to find the right shade of CC+ cream for skin, but sometimes that may not be possible. In this case, you can actually mix two or more colors to get the right shade for you. If you are in between two shades, it’s best to go with the lighter shade instead of the darker one.
- There are plenty of variations in CC+ cream so you can find the one that’s best for your skin. For example, if you spend a lot of time outside in the day, then it’s best to look for a CC+ cream that has a high SPF, ideally 40 or over. You can also find CC+ creams that contain anti-aging ingredients that can help nourish and hydrate your skin, making it plump and dewy. For those with oily skin, it’s best to go with a lighter formula that won’t clog up your pores. If you have dry skin, then you should go with a product that has a hydrating base.
- No matter what kind of CC+ cream you use, be sure to use a makeup remover to take it off before you go to bed. It’s important to wash your skin well and then apply a moisturizer. Avoid going to bed with your makeup on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide