Original Bamboo Bed Wedge Slant Pillow
Last updated: September 27, 2019
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedge Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedge Pillow you should buy.
In our analysis of 82 expert reviews, the Original Bamboo Bed Wedge Slant Pillow placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow by Original Bamboo Experience Quality Sleep Every Single Night Do you have trouble sleeping at night because of acid reflux or heartburn? Relief is available! The way that our wedge pillows work is simple. When acid leaks out of the stomach it backs up into the esophagus causing painful acid reflux and heartburn. The Original Bamboo wedge pillow slightly elevates the head, shoulders, and torso to prevent this from happening. Instant relief. Our memory foam wedge pillows are specifically designed not to cause tension in your head or neck while sleeping on your side or back. Get the Rest You Deserve Feel your best every single day by getting deep restful sleep Don’t suffer through even one more night. Enjoy the best sleep of your life with our memory foam wedge pillow. The Original Bamboo Difference Original Bamboo produces luxury bedding products at affordable prices We use the highest quality raw materials to produce the best wedge pillow on the market. Our production process includes using two different densities of memory foam. This allows our pillows to be soft yet supportive. Upgrade your Sleep Quality sleep gives you a quality life. Enjoy all of those moments you have been missing because you were too tired. Original Bamboo wedge pillows work even better when paired with our shredded memory foam bed pillows. Each wedge pillow is compressed for shipping efficiency. There will be a slight new foam odor but this will dissipate quickly. Also, it takes 24-48 hours for the foam to take its full shape. You can accelerate this process by putting the pillow in the dryer on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Wedge Pillow Rankings
If you’re having trouble sleeping because you just can’t seem to get comfortable, then it might be time to investigate the problem. Often, our beds and pillows are too flat and don’t provide enough support for certain areas, like our legs, back and neck. As a result, a wedge pillow may be the solution to help you get a good night’s rest.
A wedge pillow offers an extra layer of comfort. The kind of wedge pillow you need, and it’s shape and size, will depend on what kind of discomfort you’re in at night. For example, if you’re having heartburn, you may require a wedge pillow that helps you stay more upright at night. On the other hand, if you’re getting varicose veins in your legs, you may need a wedge pillow that helps you elevate them during rest. There are many different kinds of wedge pillows available, and each can be used in different positions in bed. When selecting your wedge pillow, it’s best to consult a medical professional so you pick the one that will help you relieve your symptoms, not exacerbate them.
In order to treat upper-body conditions, such as heartburn, lung congestion and head congestion, you need to first remove your regular pillow from the head of the bed. This is where your new wedge pillow will go. Keep the pillow as upright as possible to alleviate your symptoms. If you don’t need as sharp an incline, you can turn the pillow so the narrowest side goes under your body. This will still raise you up, but not to the extent of the widest side.
For lower-body symptoms, such as swollen feet, back pain, varicose veins or tired legs, place your wedge pillow under your knees. Your wedge pillow should be placed on a flat surface like your bed sheet, not on top of a bumpy blanket which makes it uneven. This can also cause it to move in the night while you sleep.
- One of the most important aspects to consider when purchasing your bed pillow is its intended use. It’s important to select the pillow that is designed to be used in the way that you need it. For example, if you need a pillow to help elevate your upper body when you sleep, then it’s not wise to select a pillow that is designed to elevate the knees. Doing this may cause you additional discomfort.
- Some wedge pillows are designed specifically to be used to elevate your upper body. On the other hand, the Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is for raising your lower body. There are also models that can both be used for either upper or lower body support due to their gradual slope.
- The kind of material your wedge pillow is made out of will affect how comfortable it is. You may need firm support or softer support, so it’s important to check the kind of material your wedge pillow is comprised of. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is made out of memory foam. Others are constructed out of a therapeutic foam or a high-density foam.
- If you like the feeling of sleeping in a bed with clean sheets, then you’ll want to make sure your wedge pillow has a washable cover. Having the freedom to clean your wedge pillow cover in the washing machine provides an extra level of comfort, as you don’t have to worry about getting it dirty. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow comes with a removable and washable cover.
- It’s important that your wedge pillow be easy to move around with you if you travel or need to sleep elsewhere. Wedge pillows that have portability in mind provide you with comfort wherever you go. Some models can actually be folded, so they are easy to store or take with you when you travel.
- Depending on your height and your physical needs, you may require a pillow that has a different incline. That’s why it’s nice to have the option to select the height that is right for you. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow only comes with one incline option. However, other models are available in three different incline heights: 7, 10 and 12 inches.