Relax Home Life 7.5-inch Bed Wedge Pillow
Last updated date: November 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedge Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedge Pillow you should buy.
Editor's Note November 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wedge Pillow for a detailed review of all the top wedge pillows.
Constructed from a premium polyurethane foam, this wedge pillow is both supportive and made to last. It gradually increases to a 7.5-inch incline, which is just enough to provide assistance for breathing problems and relief from chronic migraines and back aches. If you prefer, you can also use this wedge to elevate your feet.
In our analysis of 82 expert reviews, the Relax Home Life Relax Home Life 7.5-inch Bed Wedge Pillow placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your search for the PERFECT FOAM WEDGE Bamboo Pillow is OVER! A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP GUARANTEED! There are some items that every house should have and one of them is our flagship foam bed wedge pillow! This useful foam pillow is topped with luxurious memory foam and encased in a cool, hypoallergenic bamboo cover. Here are what customers have to say about how our product has helped them: "I have not had heartburn since using it. Works great for me!" "Just great, my husband doesn't snore anymore!!" "Great product. Helped to relieve my lower back pain" "Perfect! Just what I needed for rotator cuff surgery." "Most comfortable wedge I have used. " "It's the perfect base for the pillows I use. I sleep better now." "Very comfortable. I got one for me because my daughter got one and she recommended it." "Purchased this for my mother who has breathing issues lying down. She loves it!" Also be sure to check out all the other Amazon product reviews left by customers. If you can't get comfy in bed to read, sleep or watch TV, our bed wedge pillow is the solution you've been searching for. So versatile. The beauty of our bed wedge pillow is in its versatility. You can use it to: * Prop yourself up into a comfy sitting position while watching TV or reading a good book. * Elevate yourself slightly to slip into a relaxed, deep sleep or to have a refreshing afternoon nap. * Help support your tummy when you are lying on your side if you are pregnant. So CLICK ADD TO CART NOW and when you do how about ordering two? One for you and one someone special.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedge Pillows
If you’re having trouble sleeping because you just can’t seem to get comfortable, then it might be time to investigate the problem. Often, our beds and pillows are too flat and don’t provide enough support for certain areas, like our legs, back and neck. As a result, a wedge pillow may be the solution to help you get a good night’s rest.
A wedge pillow offers an extra layer of comfort. The kind of wedge pillow you need, and it’s shape and size, will depend on what kind of discomfort you’re in at night. For example, if you’re having heartburn, you may require a wedge pillow that helps you stay more upright at night. On the other hand, if you’re getting varicose veins in your legs, you may need a wedge pillow that helps you elevate them during rest. There are many different kinds of wedge pillows available, and each can be used in different positions in bed. When selecting your wedge pillow, it’s best to consult a medical professional so you pick the one that will help you relieve your symptoms, not exacerbate them.
In order to treat upper-body conditions, such as heartburn, lung congestion and head congestion, you need to first remove your regular pillow from the head of the bed. This is where your new wedge pillow will go. Keep the pillow as upright as possible to alleviate your symptoms. If you don’t need as sharp an incline, you can turn the pillow so the narrowest side goes under your body. This will still raise you up, but not to the extent of the widest side.
For lower-body symptoms, such as swollen feet, back pain, varicose veins or tired legs, place your wedge pillow under your knees. Your wedge pillow should be placed on a flat surface like your bed sheet, not on top of a bumpy blanket which makes it uneven. This can also cause it to move in the night while you sleep.
The Wedge Pillow Buying Guide
- One of the most important aspects to consider when purchasing your bed pillow is its intended use. It’s important to select the pillow that is designed to be used in the way that you need it. For example, if you need a pillow to help elevate your upper body when you sleep, then it’s not wise to select a pillow that is designed to elevate the knees. Doing this may cause you additional discomfort.
- Some wedge pillows are designed specifically to be used to elevate your upper body. On the other hand, the Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is for raising your lower body. There are also models that can both be used for either upper or lower body support due to their gradual slope.
- The kind of material your wedge pillow is made out of will affect how comfortable it is. You may need firm support or softer support, so it’s important to check the kind of material your wedge pillow is comprised of. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is made out of memory foam. Others are constructed out of a therapeutic foam or a high-density foam.
- If you like the feeling of sleeping in a bed with clean sheets, then you’ll want to make sure your wedge pillow has a washable cover. Having the freedom to clean your wedge pillow cover in the washing machine provides an extra level of comfort, as you don’t have to worry about getting it dirty. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow comes with a removable and washable cover.
- It’s important that your wedge pillow be easy to move around with you if you travel or need to sleep elsewhere. Wedge pillows that have portability in mind provide you with comfort wherever you go. Some models can actually be folded, so they are easy to store or take with you when you travel.
- Depending on your height and your physical needs, you may require a pillow that has a different incline. That’s why it’s nice to have the option to select the height that is right for you. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow only comes with one incline option. However, other models are available in three different incline heights: 7, 10 and 12 inches.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide