InteVision Foam Bed Wedge Pillow & Headrest
Last updated date: November 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedge Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedge Pillow you should buy.
Editor's Note November 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wedge Pillow for a detailed review of all the top wedge pillows.
Updated with a breathable bamboo cover, this wedge pillow is a cinch to keep clean. It's also made with built-in air chambers to keep you cool while you rest. The incline is not only comfortable, but also provides relief for acid reflux, back pain and post nasal drip.
In our analysis of 82 expert reviews, the InteVision InteVision Foam Bed Wedge Pillow & Headrest placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed with your utmost comfort in mind with the latest technology, this U.S.-patented foam wedge pillow is specifically designed for people who need to sleep in an elevated position because of acid reflux, problem breathing, snoring, poor circulation, COPD, and back or neck problems. The InteVision Foam Wedge Pillow is made from high-quality materials with a 2-INCH memory foam layer on top of a highly resilient base foam, which enables the wedge pillow to have the desired cushion while still providing gentle support to elevate the upper body or legs, or to use as a trunk stabilizer for side-lying position. Built-in channels have been added to enhance air circulation, keeping the memory foam clean and responsive. This product is also great for those who are advised by a health professional to sleep in an elevated position after surgery while recovering. We offer additional pillowcases (sold separately on Amazon) for our Foam Wedge Bed Pillow. Made from 400 thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton, the optional replacement pillow cases are designed for comfort and longevity. This foam wedge pillow measures 25" x 24" x 12" and includes the trademark InteVision branding on the packaging. As an added benefit, many customers have pointed out that the pillow can be used as an effective tool to give them more pleasure in certain activities in the bedroom. While we won't elaborate on this subject, you can read many of the positive reviews here for inspirations. You can return the product in 30 days if you are not completely satisfied for a full refund. Please email us your concerns with the order ID from your amazon account if you have any issues, we will do our best to assist you, including refunding your money back to your account to ensure you have a risk-free transaction.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedge Pillows
If you’re having trouble sleeping because you just can’t seem to get comfortable, then it might be time to investigate the problem. Often, our beds and pillows are too flat and don’t provide enough support for certain areas, like our legs, back and neck. As a result, a wedge pillow may be the solution to help you get a good night’s rest.
A wedge pillow offers an extra layer of comfort. The kind of wedge pillow you need, and it’s shape and size, will depend on what kind of discomfort you’re in at night. For example, if you’re having heartburn, you may require a wedge pillow that helps you stay more upright at night. On the other hand, if you’re getting varicose veins in your legs, you may need a wedge pillow that helps you elevate them during rest. There are many different kinds of wedge pillows available, and each can be used in different positions in bed. When selecting your wedge pillow, it’s best to consult a medical professional so you pick the one that will help you relieve your symptoms, not exacerbate them.
In order to treat upper-body conditions, such as heartburn, lung congestion and head congestion, you need to first remove your regular pillow from the head of the bed. This is where your new wedge pillow will go. Keep the pillow as upright as possible to alleviate your symptoms. If you don’t need as sharp an incline, you can turn the pillow so the narrowest side goes under your body. This will still raise you up, but not to the extent of the widest side.
For lower-body symptoms, such as swollen feet, back pain, varicose veins or tired legs, place your wedge pillow under your knees. Your wedge pillow should be placed on a flat surface like your bed sheet, not on top of a bumpy blanket which makes it uneven. This can also cause it to move in the night while you sleep.
The Wedge Pillow Buying Guide
- One of the most important aspects to consider when purchasing your bed pillow is its intended use. It’s important to select the pillow that is designed to be used in the way that you need it. For example, if you need a pillow to help elevate your upper body when you sleep, then it’s not wise to select a pillow that is designed to elevate the knees. Doing this may cause you additional discomfort.
- Some wedge pillows are designed specifically to be used to elevate your upper body. On the other hand, the Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is for raising your lower body. There are also models that can both be used for either upper or lower body support due to their gradual slope.
- The kind of material your wedge pillow is made out of will affect how comfortable it is. You may need firm support or softer support, so it’s important to check the kind of material your wedge pillow is comprised of. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is made out of memory foam. Others are constructed out of a therapeutic foam or a high-density foam.
- If you like the feeling of sleeping in a bed with clean sheets, then you’ll want to make sure your wedge pillow has a washable cover. Having the freedom to clean your wedge pillow cover in the washing machine provides an extra level of comfort, as you don’t have to worry about getting it dirty. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow comes with a removable and washable cover.
- It’s important that your wedge pillow be easy to move around with you if you travel or need to sleep elsewhere. Wedge pillows that have portability in mind provide you with comfort wherever you go. Some models can actually be folded, so they are easy to store or take with you when you travel.
- Depending on your height and your physical needs, you may require a pillow that has a different incline. That’s why it’s nice to have the option to select the height that is right for you. The Cushy Form Elevating Leg Rest Pillow only comes with one incline option. However, other models are available in three different incline heights: 7, 10 and 12 inches.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide