Indulge Linen 100% Quality Cotton Turkish Towes, 4-Pack
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top cotton bath towels.
These high-quality towels have a double-stitched hem for durability and are made of 100% cotton. The towels are soft, fluffy and absorbent.
In our analysis, the Indulge Linen Indulge Linen 100% Quality Cotton Turkish Towes, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONTENT: Each set contains 4 bath towels sized 27’’ X 54’’. These measurements are the most efficient in providing enough coverage while allowing towels not take too long to dry. HIGH QUALITY: These towels are made of 100% cotton, which makes them extremely absorbent, soft, fluffy and warm. The hems of the towels are double stitched to ensure their long service. The towels are made with quality Cotton, which is famous for becoming softer with each wash. EASY CARE: The towels are machine washable. Recommended to wash before use. Please, wash on cool, tumble-dry on low and do not use fabric softener as the chemicals will only reduce the softness of the material. The towels should naturally become softer and fluffier with each wash. SAFE: The towels are colored with Quality dyes from certified and established plants . MADE in TURKEY. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Best value, enjoy quality and prices. We believe in our product's durability and softness. However, just in case, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer 30day money back guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cotton Bath Towels
A soft, warm and cozy cotton bath towel is one of life’s most underrated pleasures. When you step out of the bath or shower, you don’t want to dry yourself off with a scratchy towel that irritates your skin. When looking for cotton bath towels, be sure to look at the cotton fiber content. Where possible, opt for 100% cotton because it is incredibly soft and absorbent. Another good option is a cotton-polyester blend, as these towels dry quickly and can last longer than other towels.
The way the cotton is produced can also affect the softness and durability of the towel. Combed cotton means that it has been brushed and short fibers have been removed. This makes the overall feel of the towel more soft. Ring spun cotton has both long and short fibers twisted together. This results in higher strength and durability. The higher the twist, the more sturdy the towel will be. However, a low twist isn’t a bad thing. It just means that the towel will be more plush.
The Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- Looking at the weight of a cotton towel will give you more information about its quality. It is measured in GSM, which stands for grams per meter. A higher GSM means that the towel is dense and absorbent. A lower GSM means that the towel is lightweight. For high quality, aim for a GSM between 500 to 700.
- Cotton towels are available in a multitude of colors. Consider whether you want to match the bath towels to your other towels and your bathroom décor. You can also use them to add a complementary pop of color to the bathroom. For example, if your bathroom décor is mostly grey, consider getting white towels instead to stand out against the grey background.
- Keep an eye on the finer details to assess quality. For example, are the edges closed with secure stitching? This will ensure that the towels don’t fray after multiple uses and laundering.
- Cotton bath towels come in different quantities. You can buy them as single pieces, or in sets of two or four. Decide how many you will need for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide