SALBAKOS Turkish Cotton Hotel Towel Set, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cotton Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cotton Towel you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cotton Towel for a detailed review of all the top cotton towels.
These bath towels are made with 700 GSM cotton and are a pound heavier than standard hotel towels, giving greater absorbency and softness than usual. They avoid pesticides, bleach, chemicals and dyes in their manufacturing process. Each hem is double-stitched, so you won't have to worry about fraying after multiple uses and washes.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the SALBAKOS Turkish Cotton Hotel Towel Set, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our luxurious SALBAKOS Towels are made in Turkey using the latest technology in weaving, dyeing, cutting, sewing, embroidery, and packaging to provide you with the softest towels for you and your family.Our softer and more durable towels don’t use any bleach in the manufacturing process. This makes all the difference in the quality of your towels. You will feel the difference in softness immediately, and will find the perfect color to match your home décor. With our 100% genuine Turkish Cotton, you can expect your premium bathroom towels to get even softer over time.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cotton Towels
If you’ve ever stayed in a hotel with thick, luxurious towels, you may suddenly see your own bath towels as inadequate. But you can find that same quality, if not better, for your own bathroom. It’s well worth it to spend a little more for that great experience when you step out of the shower, but you’ll need to know exactly what to prioritize before you start shopping.
The first feature to look for is “GSM.” This stands for grams per square meter, and it tells you how thick and absorbent the towel is. The number ranges from 300 to 900, with towels 600 and above being the thick towels you’re looking for. A towel ranging from 300 to 400 is useful, too, though, as it dries quicker. This might be the type of towel you want to take to the gym or beach.
But for that softness you enjoy so much at hotels, pay attention to the cotton. Turkish cotton is the most popular for luxury towel-making, as that type of cotton features longer, denser threads. For maximum absorbency, though, look into Egyptian cotton, although you’ll pay for this absorbency in longer drying time.
The Cotton Towel Buying Guide
- If you want a larger bath towel, you’ll need to look for one labeled as a “bath sheet.” Those towels are 35 by 60 inches, compared to standard bath towel sizes of 27 by 52.
- Although thick, absorbent bath towels made from Egyptian or Turkish cotton are nice for drying and wrapping around your body, they do fall short in one area. If you like to wrap your hair up in a towel, consider a hair wrap towel or have a lighter-weight towel on hand for that purpose.
- Over time, towels can begin to fray at the edges. Look for one with reinforced hems to ensure durability.
- Always wash your towels before using them to help set the dyes.
- Some towels can leave lint behind. Others will easily absorb lint from other clothing in the washer or dryer. For best results, wash your towels separately from other items.
- Some towels start to lose their color after several washes. If this is a concern, look for towels that have been manufactured to hold their color.
- As tempting as it can be to use fabric softener to improve the texture of your towels, it can leave residue behind that actually makes them stiffer.
- If you want to make sure all your bath linens coordinate, look for towels that have matching washcloths, hand towels and other items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide