Great Bay Home Quick-Dry Flat Woven Towel, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Textured Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Textured Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Textured Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top textured bath towels.
These baby soft towels are fluffy and comfortable. They absorb more liquid than ordinary towels. The towels are machine washable and durable.
In our analysis, the Great Bay Home Great Bay Home Quick-Dry Flat Woven Towel, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXTRA ABSORBENT, FAST DRYING AND DURABLE: Our popcorn towels are designed to absorb more liquid than ordinary towels, and they dry quickly and completely. Once washed, these towels fluff right back up. SUPER SOFT: These popcorn bath towels feel baby-soft against your skin. Plus, they add an UNEXPECTED TWIST to your bathroom's style. EASY CARE: Machine washable and long-lasting. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We're confident you'll love our products, but if you're not 100% SATISFIED, our customer service team will work with you to make it right!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Textured Bath Towels
Is there anything more luxurious than stepping out of the bath or shower into a soft textured bath towel? A rough or scratchy towel can irritate your skin and ruin the relaxing experience of a bath. When looking for textured bath towels, be sure to look at the cotton fiber content. Ideally, you want to aim for a towel made of 100 percent cotton, which makes it both soft and highly absorbent. Sometimes, however, a cotton and polyester blend can also work, especially if you’re looking for durability.
The type of cotton and the way that it is made affects the quality of the textured bath towel. Combed cotton has been brushed and the short fibers are removed, which makes it more soft to the touch. Ring spun cotton includes both long and short cotton fibers that are twisted together, which makes it much more durable and long-lasting. Towels that have a high amount of twist will be sturdy and strong. Towels that have not been ring spun are more plush but less durable.
The Textured Bath Towel Buying Guide
- To learn more about the quality of the textured bath towel, look at the weight of the cotton. Cotton weight is measured in grams per meter (GSM). The higher the GSM, the more dense and absorbent the towel. The lower the GSM, the lighter the material. Ideally, most people will need a GSM of between 500 and 700.
- If you want a high-quality towel, be sure to check the fine details in construction. The edges of the towels should be closed with highly secure or double stitching. Otherwise, the ends will begin to fray or unravel after a few washes.
- Textured bath towels are available in multiple colors. You can match the bath towels with other towels in your bathroom, or opt for a contrasting color. Towels can also be used to add to the décor of your bathroom. For example, if you have beige walls, then a dark textured bath towel may be the best choice for your space because it will stand out against the light walls.
- Textured bath towels are available in singles and multiples. Typically, you can find them in packs of one to five, sometimes more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide