FUL Mickey Mouse Hardside Spinner Luggage
Last updated date: March 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spinner Luggage For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spinner Luggage For Kids you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spinner Luggage For Kids for a detailed review of all the top spinner luggage for kids.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the FUL Mickey Mouse Hardside Spinner Luggage placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Striped Mickey 21in Hard Sided Luggage is a must have for any Disney fan! It is made with durable ABS Plastic with printed Mickey Mouse artwork on the front. The gentle, 360 degree movement is on 8 spinner wheels, while an aluminum telescopic handle is easy to grip when not in use. A sizeable polyester-lined main compartment is divided for easy organizing. The interior also includes a zip wet dry compartment for personal essentials and 2 mesh zip pockets for small accessories. An Internal pocket lets you plug in your own power supply and charge your phone from the outside with a built in USB port. Built in clothing compression straps also help prevent spills and let you pack more. The spinner is expandable for more space with a 2 inch zipper gusset. Finally, it includes retractable top and side carry handles for loading into trunks, cars, and overhead bins. The luggage is easy to spot clean and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spinner Luggage For Kids
Once your child is old enough to begin pulling a suitcase, you’ll want to invest in a spinner luggage set designed for kids. Not only is packing a suitcase a good learning experience for your child but transporting the luggage also teaches independence.
As you browse the available spinner luggage sets for kids, you’ll want to consider the piece’s construction materials. A great choice is a suitcase made with an ABS hard shell, as it is durable and often scratch and dent resistant. You can even find some that are also waterproof, which is great if you encounter bad weather during your trip.
Check that the luggage’s spinner wheels are multi-directional, as this will make it easier for your little one to push or pull their own suitcase. Additionally, it’s important that the luggage has an adjustable telescoping handle, so that your child can place the handle at just the right height.
Determine how many pockets you’d like the spinner luggage to have. Most suitcases for children contain at least a set of compression bands and a zipper pocket for accessories, however, you can get luggage with several organizational pockets. These pockets are helpful if you’d like to keep socks and undergarments in one pocket, toys or tablets in a second pocket and crayons and coloring books in a third.
The Spinner Luggage For Kids Buying Guide
- At the end of each trip, you’ll want to give your child’s luggage a good cleaning. You can vacuum out the inner compartments using your vacuum’s hose attachment and wipe down the outside of the bag with a wet rag.
- If your child’s spinner luggage begins to smell, you’ll want to wipe it down with a vinegar/water solution. To make the solution simply add five parts water for every one part vinegar in a spray bottle.
- There are several factors that affect the price of spinner luggage for kids. First is size. You’ll find sets that are larger cost more because they can fit more clothing. The second factor that affects price is added features. For example, the iPlay, iLearn Carry-On Luggage Set with Wheels comes with both a suitcase and a carry-on bag, so it costs more than the Rockland Kids Hardside Spinner Luggage, which has just one suitcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide