Rockland Lightweight Spinner Luggage For Kids
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spinner Luggage For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spinner Luggage For Kids you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spinner Luggage For Kids for a detailed review of all the top spinner luggage for kids.
This spinner luggage for kids set weighs just 6 pounds, which means you won't have to worry about going over the airline's weight limit. There are multiple patterns to choose from, and each suitcase is made with a hard scratch and dent-resistant outer shell. To move the luggage, all children need to do is press a button, release the telescoping handle and start pulling.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Rockland Lightweight Spinner Luggage For Kids placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This carry on is made of polycarbonate/ABS. This material is extremely lightweight, durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Multi-directional double spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines. Multi-directional spinner wheels for easy maneuverability Modern internal chrome telescoping handle with push button handle. Interior mesh and zip pocket and elastic pocket * 5 year * 22"x13. 5"x9. 5" (with wheels) weighs 6. 5 lbs
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spinner Luggage For Kids
Once your child is old enough to begin pulling a suitcase, you’ll want to invest in a spinner luggage set designed for kids. Not only is packing a suitcase a good learning experience for your child but transporting the luggage also teaches independence.
As you browse the available spinner luggage sets for kids, you’ll want to consider the piece’s construction materials. A great choice is a suitcase made with an ABS hard shell, as it is durable and often scratch and dent resistant. You can even find some that are also waterproof, which is great if you encounter bad weather during your trip.
Check that the luggage’s spinner wheels are multi-directional, as this will make it easier for your little one to push or pull their own suitcase. Additionally, it’s important that the luggage has an adjustable telescoping handle, so that your child can place the handle at just the right height.
Determine how many pockets you’d like the spinner luggage to have. Most suitcases for children contain at least a set of compression bands and a zipper pocket for accessories, however, you can get luggage with several organizational pockets. These pockets are helpful if you’d like to keep socks and undergarments in one pocket, toys or tablets in a second pocket and crayons and coloring books in a third.
The Spinner Luggage For Kids Buying Guide
- At the end of each trip, you’ll want to give your child’s luggage a good cleaning. You can vacuum out the inner compartments using your vacuum’s hose attachment and wipe down the outside of the bag with a wet rag.
- If your child’s spinner luggage begins to smell, you’ll want to wipe it down with a vinegar/water solution. To make the solution simply add five parts water for every one part vinegar in a spray bottle.
- There are several factors that affect the price of spinner luggage for kids. First is size. You’ll find sets that are larger cost more because they can fit more clothing. The second factor that affects price is added features. For example, a set with wheels that comes with both a suitcase and a carry-on bag will cost more than luggage that has just one suitcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide