Blissful Nights Wireless Remote Adjustable Bed Base
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adjustable Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adjustable Bed you should buy.
With durable steel construction and a linen fabric upholstery, you'll get extra wear and comfort from this adjustable bed. The durable frame is heavy, which means you may need help moving it around and setting it up. It comes with a wireless remote that controls the head and foot of the bed, which adjust using a whisper-quiet motor. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Blissful Nights Blissful Nights Wireless Remote Adjustable Bed Base placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Beds for a detailed review of all the top adjustable beds.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy The Benifits of Being Able to Adjust the Way You Sleep. This Adjustable Base Comes With a Wireless Remote and Very Quite Individual Head Up and Foot Up Movement. No Tools Required for assembly, just screw on the legs and plug it in. Our Queen Adjustable Bed Frame Allows You to Fine Tune Your Sleep Experience with Individual Head Movement and Individual Feet Movement, With Whipser Quite Motor Operation. A Quick and Simple No Tools Required Assembly. Upholstered in a Durable Linen Like Grey Fabric and Designed to Fit Into Your Existing Bed. These Electric Adjustable Bases Are of Heavy Quality and May Require Assistance when Lifting into Place. We Only Manufacture our Bases with Quality Components Test to Last. You Will Find Whisper Quite Okin Motors and Components with Industry Leading Manufacturing Process and Quality Control. Frame is Rated For 750lb Weight Limit. Our 4 Part Patented Adjustable Legs to Fit in Most Bed Frames 6" - 9" -12" Heights are Included. - Ships in One Box
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adjustable Beds
Finding the right sleeping position can be challenging for those who suffer from joint and muscle pain. An adjustable bed can make all the difference. You can find the perfect position to maximize your comfort throughout the night.
But bedtime pain isn’t the only reason to consider an adjustable bed for your home. Many find that adjustable beds come in handy for switching from watching TV or reading a book to sleeping, especially since many of these beds come with a wireless remote that lets you easily change position. Many modern adjustable beds also feature whisper-quiet motors, allowing you to move the bed from one configuration to another without disturbing anyone else who might be sharing a room with you.
As with any other type of bed, adjustable beds come in a variety of sizes per model. Usually, you’ll be able to choose between some variation of twin, Full, queen and king. It’s important to note when you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, they don’t usually come with a mattress, so you’ll need to make sure you find one that’s both compatible and packs in the comfort you expect before you buy.
If you’re buying a larger-size bed for you and your sleeping partner, you may want to look for an adjustable bed with separate adjustment capabilities. Many queen and king beds will only have one position, and if that’s not comfortable for either you or your partner, you won’t be able to choose separate modes. If you can’t find a frame with dual adjustment, two twins could do the same thing.
Lastly, pay close attention to the range provided with the head and foot of the bed you’re choosing. They often can only adjust within a certain range, so you’ll need to make sure you have one that will put you in the position you need.
DWYM Fun Fact
There are pros and cons to every sleeping position. Back sleepers seem to have the least to worry about, as it protects the spine and helps relieve hip and knee pain. You can enhance the benefits to your back by putting a pillow beneath your knees. But the fetal position is the most popular, and it can reduce snoring and help with lower back pain. Side sleeping is also beneficial, helping with digestion and possibly reducing heartburn. However, both fetal and side sleeping can cause soreness and stiffness. Side sleeping, in particular, can cause jaw tightness on the side that’s pressed against the pillow.
The Adjustable Bed Buying Guide
- Some adjustable beds come with extras like massagers for your feet. You may not use this feature every day, but it will come in handy when you’re ready to relax.
- You may be able to find a bed with other massage features built-in. This could cover your feet, neck, shoulders, head and more.
- Some beds include USB ports built-in. This will give you a handy place to plug in your phone or e-reader for your bedtime reading or to charge overnight.
- If your bed comes boxed up, check into what the setup process will be like. This can be complicated, so researching this beforehand can save you frustration.
- A bed with a memory setting will save you plenty of time. These beds let you preprogram certain settings. You can set one for reading or watching TV, for instance, and one for your favorite sleeping position. Then with the push of a button on the remote, you can go from one activity to another.
- The construction of the frame is important for long-term durability. Steel construction will ensure you’ll get years of use.
- Keep in mind that more durable frames may be heavier in nature, so you could need an extra hand to set it up and move it around.
- Make sure you have somewhere to keep your remote in between uses. If you have to spend time searching for it every night, you’ll lose some of the convenience a remote brings.
- Keep in mind where the head of your bed will rest. You’ll need some clearance from your wall, which could mean that when you’re in a position where your head is inclined, you can’t reach the night table next to your bed.
- Measure the length of the legs on the bed to determine how high your mattress will be from the floor. This will give you a feel for what your sleeping experience will be like.