Linenspa Motorized Adjustable Bed
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adjustable Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adjustable Bed you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Beds for a detailed review of all the top adjustable beds.
Whether you want to lay flat to sleep or sit up to read a book, this adjustable bed has you covered. It's made using a durable steel frame and has an ultra-quiet motor. Once the bed arrives, all you need to do is unfold the base, attach the legs and insert the plug into the nearest outlet.
In our analysis, the Linenspa Linenspa Motorized Adjustable Bed placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Metal. Enhance your sleep experience, relieve snoring, and alleviate pregnancy discomfort with an adjustable bed base. Independent head incline from 0 to 58 degrees; independent foot incline from 0 to 40 degrees. Upon delivery, simply unfold base, attach legs, plug in and enjoy reading, working, watching TV, and sleeping from the comfort of your bed. Wired remote, ultra-quiet motor, and durable construction allow for quick and easy adjustments to enhance your comfort. Bed base fits conveniently inside most standard size bed frames so you can easily maintain the style you love; 2 Twin XL bases create a King size bed; 5-year limited warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adjustable Beds
Finding the right sleeping position can be challenging for those who suffer from joint and muscle pain. An adjustable bed can make all the difference. You can find the perfect position to maximize your comfort throughout the night.
But bedtime pain isn’t the only reason to consider an adjustable bed for your home. Many find that adjustable beds come in handy for switching from watching TV or reading a book to sleeping, especially since many of these beds come with a wireless remote that lets you easily change position. Many modern adjustable beds also feature whisper-quiet motors, allowing you to move the bed from one configuration to another without disturbing anyone else who might be sharing a room with you.
As with any other type of bed, adjustable beds come in a variety of sizes per model. Usually, you’ll be able to choose between some variation of twin, Full, queen and king. It’s important to note when you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, they don’t usually come with a mattress, so you’ll need to make sure you find one that’s both compatible and packs in the comfort you expect before you buy.
If you’re buying a larger-size bed for you and your sleeping partner, you may want to look for an adjustable bed with separate adjustment capabilities. Many queen and king beds will only have one position, and if that’s not comfortable for either you or your partner, you won’t be able to choose separate modes. If you can’t find a frame with dual adjustment, two twins could do the same thing.
Lastly, pay close attention to the range provided with the head and foot of the bed you’re choosing. They often can only adjust within a certain range, so you’ll need to make sure you have one that will put you in the position you need.
The Adjustable Bed Buying Guide
- Some adjustable beds come with extras like massagers for your feet. You may not use this feature every day, but it will come in handy when you’re ready to relax.
- You may be able to find a bed with other massage features built-in. This could cover your feet, neck, shoulders, head and more.
- Some beds include USB ports built-in. This will give you a handy place to plug in your phone or e-reader for your bedtime reading or to charge overnight.
- If your bed comes boxed up, check into what the setup process will be like. This can be complicated, so researching this beforehand can save you frustration.
- A bed with a memory setting will save you plenty of time. These beds let you preprogram certain settings. You can set one for reading or watching TV, for instance, and one for your favorite sleeping position. Then with the push of a button on the remote, you can go from one activity to another.
- The construction of the frame is important for long-term durability. Steel construction will ensure you’ll get years of use.
- Keep in mind that more durable frames may be heavier in nature, so you could need an extra hand to set it up and move it around.
- Make sure you have somewhere to keep your remote in between uses. If you have to spend time searching for it every night, you’ll lose some of the convenience a remote brings.
- Keep in mind where the head of your bed will rest. You’ll need some clearance from your wall, which could mean that when you’re in a position where your head is inclined, you can’t reach the night table next to your bed.
- Measure the length of the legs on the bed to determine how high your mattress will be from the floor. This will give you a feel for what your sleeping experience will be like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide