Classic Brands Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adjustable Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adjustable Bed you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Beds for a detailed review of all the top adjustable beds.
This adjustable bed features programmable elevation positions that include a head and foot massage. You'll also get USB ports that make it easy to charge your devices while you're relaxing before bedtime, as well as a wireless remote to adjust your position. The dimensions are 53 by 74 by 15 inches, and the legs adjust to let you choose from three different height options: 5, 7 or combined for 12 inches.
In our analysis, the Classic Brands Classic Brands Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add the Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Base and transform your bedroom into the most used room in the house Enjoy lifestyle benefits including watching TV reading working on laptop and more Unwind with the relaxing head and foot massage This adjustable bed base is a low-cost alternative to the more expensive ergonomic brands with the same features included Benefits of Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Base With the Adjustable Comfort Bed Base a box spring is not needed - it acts as a platform bed creating more room for under bed storage The Adjustable Comfort Bed Base is great for customers who need to be elevated due to a medical condition as well as customers who just want the lifestyle benefits of having an adjustable bed The head and legs can be raised and lowered using the wireless remote control while the massage unit adds soothing comfort Perfect for watching TV reading or working on your computer The Adjustable Comfort Bed base ships small parcel and is easy to set up Just unpack assemble the frame and place your mattress on top Works great with memory foam and latex mattresses as well as adjustable bed friendly spring mattresses The Adjustable Comfort Bed Base has a sleek contemporary look while providing the ultimate allover support for your mattress Zero Gravity Position The Zero Gravity Position simulates weightlessness and is similar to sleeping in a recliner In this position most of the stress in your lower back is eliminated while increasing blood circulation which reduces pressure points Zero Gravity also takes pressure off the heart and allows for easier breathing Ergonomic Features Our Adjustable Comfort Bed Base has many lifestyle benefits With a touch of a button you can position yourself for ultimate comfort as you read watch tv talk on the phone or use your computer Not Just for Medical Needs Our Adjustable Comfort Bed Base has many lifestyle benefits With a touch of a button you can position yourself for ultimate comfort as you read study watch television talk on the phone use your laptop computer or play video games Also our Adjustable Comfort Bed Base is easy to sync so each side of your king bed can be raised and lowered at the same time Wireless Remote Control With a touch of a button raise your head and feet activate the massage unit or simply move to a preset position Remote control is wireless so you can operate the base from anywhere in your bedroom USB Ports With two built-in USB ports you can charge all your devices while in the comfort of your bed Three Leg Heights You can control the height of your adjustable base with three different leg height options 5-inches 7-inches or combined for 12-inches Mattress Retention System With the mattress retainer bar the mattress is prevented from sliding when the bed is raised and lowered Easy Assembly Easy assembly designed to be used with adjustable base friendly mattresses ships directly to your door Get it Right the First Time It is also a good idea to check the size and the height of your mattress to make sure you are ordering the correct size Keep in mind that you should combine the height of the adjustable bed base and the mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your bed will be Twin XL Size - 38" W x 79" L x 15" H Full Size - 53" W x 74" L x 15" H Queen Size – 59" W x 79" L x 15" H King Size – 75" W x 79" L x 15" H – 1 Base needed for King Mattress Split King Size – 38" W x 79" L x 15" H – 2 Split Bases needed for King Mattress Quality Assurance Rest assured with a three-year worry-free Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adjustable Beds
Finding the right sleeping position can be challenging for those who suffer from joint and muscle pain. An adjustable bed can make all the difference. You can find the perfect position to maximize your comfort throughout the night.
But bedtime pain isn’t the only reason to consider an adjustable bed for your home. Many find that adjustable beds come in handy for switching from watching TV or reading a book to sleeping, especially since many of these beds come with a wireless remote that lets you easily change position. Many modern adjustable beds also feature whisper-quiet motors, allowing you to move the bed from one configuration to another without disturbing anyone else who might be sharing a room with you.
As with any other type of bed, adjustable beds come in a variety of sizes per model. Usually, you’ll be able to choose between some variation of twin, Full, queen and king. It’s important to note when you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, they don’t usually come with a mattress, so you’ll need to make sure you find one that’s both compatible and packs in the comfort you expect before you buy.
If you’re buying a larger-size bed for you and your sleeping partner, you may want to look for an adjustable bed with separate adjustment capabilities. Many queen and king beds will only have one position, and if that’s not comfortable for either you or your partner, you won’t be able to choose separate modes. If you can’t find a frame with dual adjustment, two twins could do the same thing.
Lastly, pay close attention to the range provided with the head and foot of the bed you’re choosing. They often can only adjust within a certain range, so you’ll need to make sure you have one that will put you in the position you need.
The Adjustable Bed Buying Guide
- Some adjustable beds come with extras like massagers for your feet. You may not use this feature every day, but it will come in handy when you’re ready to relax.
- You may be able to find a bed with other massage features built-in. This could cover your feet, neck, shoulders, head and more.
- Some beds include USB ports built-in. This will give you a handy place to plug in your phone or e-reader for your bedtime reading or to charge overnight.
- If your bed comes boxed up, check into what the setup process will be like. This can be complicated, so researching this beforehand can save you frustration.
- A bed with a memory setting will save you plenty of time. These beds let you preprogram certain settings. You can set one for reading or watching TV, for instance, and one for your favorite sleeping position. Then with the push of a button on the remote, you can go from one activity to another.
- The construction of the frame is important for long-term durability. Steel construction will ensure you’ll get years of use.
- Keep in mind that more durable frames may be heavier in nature, so you could need an extra hand to set it up and move it around.
- Make sure you have somewhere to keep your remote in between uses. If you have to spend time searching for it every night, you’ll lose some of the convenience a remote brings.
- Keep in mind where the head of your bed will rest. You’ll need some clearance from your wall, which could mean that when you’re in a position where your head is inclined, you can’t reach the night table next to your bed.
- Measure the length of the legs on the bed to determine how high your mattress will be from the floor. This will give you a feel for what your sleeping experience will be like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide