POMT Zero-Gravity Electric Adjustable Bed
Last updated date: September 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adjustable Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adjustable Bed you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Beds for a detailed review of all the top adjustable beds.
Whether you want to sleep flat on your back or slightly elevated to prevent acid reflux, this adjustable bed has you covered. It features a modern design and comes with a remote control for quickly setting the bed angle exactly how you like it. As an added bonus, the bed offers two built-in USB ports for easily charging your devices at night.
In our analysis, the POMT POMT Zero-Gravity Electric Adjustable Bed placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HUMANIZED BED BASE: POMT adjustable bed frame changes the way you sleep. When you rise your back while sleeping, it provides more oxygen to the brain to prevent snoring. And it fits the body curves better, which can release stress and achieve deeper relaxation. Or lift your legs up, which can reduce leg fatigue caused by long periods of standing, driving or wearing high heels. 5 MINUTES ASSEMBLY: The biggest advantage of our electric bed frame is that it can be installed quickly. This bed frame is folded and packed. You just need to unfold the bed frame, install the bed legs, and it is ready to be use. The original bed legs are 7″ long. We’ll send you four extra 4″ long extension legs. So the height of this adjustable bed frame can be 7″ or 11″. INDEPENDENT OPERATION: The independent head and foot incline bed frame helps you to find the best sleeping and relaxing position by adjusting base angle, which makes you comfortable to watch TV, read or work with a laptop on the bed. Ultra-quiet motor with 850 LBS lift capacity (mattress retainers are included) are suitable to cooperate with adjustable memory foam latex queen mattresses. CONVENIENCE REMOTE: Our electric adjustable bed base has a wireless remote control for more convenient adjustment. You can easily adjust the tilt angle without getting out of bed. If you want to lie flat, there is a one-touch flat button on the remote control, just press it and you can get a flat bed easily and quickly. What’s more, the under-bed light can help you to find your shoes easily in the dark. BEDSIDE USB PORTS: POMT adjustable bed frame comes with the USB charging function. You can charge your phone, pad or any other USB devices with these built-in dual USB ports. And all the ports are designed with LED light, which make it easy to be found. This user-friendly design will provide you with more convenience. If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adjustable Beds
Finding the right sleeping position can be challenging for those who suffer from joint and muscle pain. An adjustable bed can make all the difference. You can find the perfect position to maximize your comfort throughout the night.
But bedtime pain isn’t the only reason to consider an adjustable bed for your home. Many find that adjustable beds come in handy for switching from watching TV or reading a book to sleeping, especially since many of these beds come with a wireless remote that lets you easily change position. Many modern adjustable beds also feature whisper-quiet motors, allowing you to move the bed from one configuration to another without disturbing anyone else who might be sharing a room with you.
As with any other type of bed, adjustable beds come in a variety of sizes per model. Usually, you’ll be able to choose between some variation of twin, Full, queen and king. It’s important to note when you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, they don’t usually come with a mattress, so you’ll need to make sure you find one that’s both compatible and packs in the comfort you expect before you buy.
If you’re buying a larger-size bed for you and your sleeping partner, you may want to look for an adjustable bed with separate adjustment capabilities. Many queen and king beds will only have one position, and if that’s not comfortable for either you or your partner, you won’t be able to choose separate modes. If you can’t find a frame with dual adjustment, two twins could do the same thing.
Lastly, pay close attention to the range provided with the head and foot of the bed you’re choosing. They often can only adjust within a certain range, so you’ll need to make sure you have one that will put you in the position you need.
The Adjustable Bed Buying Guide
- Some adjustable beds come with extras like massagers for your feet. You may not use this feature every day, but it will come in handy when you’re ready to relax.
- You may be able to find a bed with other massage features built-in. This could cover your feet, neck, shoulders, head and more.
- Some beds include USB ports built-in. This will give you a handy place to plug in your phone or e-reader for your bedtime reading or to charge overnight.
- If your bed comes boxed up, check into what the setup process will be like. This can be complicated, so researching this beforehand can save you frustration.
- A bed with a memory setting will save you plenty of time. These beds let you preprogram certain settings. You can set one for reading or watching TV, for instance, and one for your favorite sleeping position. Then with the push of a button on the remote, you can go from one activity to another.
- The construction of the frame is important for long-term durability. Steel construction will ensure you’ll get years of use.
- Keep in mind that more durable frames may be heavier in nature, so you could need an extra hand to set it up and move it around.
- Make sure you have somewhere to keep your remote in between uses. If you have to spend time searching for it every night, you’ll lose some of the convenience a remote brings.
- Keep in mind where the head of your bed will rest. You’ll need some clearance from your wall, which could mean that when you’re in a position where your head is inclined, you can’t reach the night table next to your bed.
- Measure the length of the legs on the bed to determine how high your mattress will be from the floor. This will give you a feel for what your sleeping experience will be like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide