The Best Outdoor Lounge Chair
We looked at the top 12 Outdoor Lounge Chairs and dug through the reviews from 26 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Outdoor Lounge Chairs.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
If you like being outside and want to relax in the sunshine, you need an outdoor lounge chair. This is a type of seating that enables you to put up your legs and feet so you can be fully comfortable. Many lounge chairs are in a reclining position, while others have different settings for the seatback so you can lower it if you feel like sprawling out.
There are many benefits to having a lounge chair on your deck, patio or lawn. When you have a comfortable spot to relax, you are bound to use it. If you’re constantly having to bring a chair out from inside or from the garage, you may not want to go through the effort. An outdoor lounge chair is durable to the elements of the weather, so you don’t have to worry about it getting ruined in the snow, wind or rain. Plus, many outdoor lounge chairs are fully waterproof, so you don’t need to cover them up if it’s wet out.
Being outdoors has many benefits, even when you’re just relaxing in a lounge chair. Being outside actually gives you an energy boost. If you’re feeling sluggish and thinking about having some caffeine, you can actually get the same kind of energy from being outside for 20 minutes. Being outdoors can also help you to feel less pain. If you’re having health issues, spending a few minutes lounging outside can boost your immune system and help you feel stronger. In addition, if you want to experience some natural aromatherapy while you’re relaxing, place your outdoor lounge chair next to your flower beds so you can inhale their scents. Research shows that helps people feel calmer and more relaxed.
Our Picks For The Top Outdoor Lounge Chairs
- 1. Best Choice Products Lockable Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
- 2. Amazon Basics Weightless Breathable Outdoor Lounge Chair
- 3. KingCamp Compact Folding Outdoor Lounge Chair
- 4. Tangkula 7-Angle Flexible Outdoor Lounge Chair
- 5. Flamaker Textile Easy Store Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
- 6. Bonnlo Shaded Outdoor Lawn Lounge Chair
- 7. Esright Easy Clean Lightweight Outdoor Chaise Lounge Chair
- 8. Crestlive Products All Weather Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
- 9. Homall Fabric Assembly-Free Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
- 10. PURPLE LEAF Quick Dry Outdoor Lounge Chair Set, 3-Piece
- 11. Christopher Knight Home Acacia Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
- 12. Amzdeal Portable Inflatable Outdoor Lounge Chair
Best Choice Products
Lockable Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Set Of 2
Your lounge chairs will not deteriorate in the sun thanks to their UV-resistant fabric. They come with a convenient tray with two cup holders and a phone holder. The chairs are easy to fold and carry around.
Durable and UV ResistantThese outdoor lounge chairs are made from UV-resistant textilene fabric for lasting quality.
Weightless Breathable Outdoor Lounge Chair
Available in navy blue, black, beige and burgundy, this outdoor lounge chair is sure to match your existing decor. It's nice and lightweight, while still being strong and sturdy. The chairs top features include a built-in headrest, adjustable length and height and contoured arm rests.
Economical PickWhen shopping on a budget, this outdoor lounge chair is the way to go.
Compact Folding Outdoor Lounge Chair
A triangle locking system lets you choose from three different positions: a seated position, a reclined position and a flat position. The ergonomic design of this outdoor lounge chair helps reduce the pressure on your joints for a relieving end to a long, hard day. The measurements are 75” x 23.2” x 13.3”, making it ideal for those who are 6'...
Simple DesignThe design of this outdoor chaise makes it easy to fold up and take with you.
7-Angle Flexible Outdoor Lounge Chair
This outdoor lounge chair has several adjustable positions with a powerful locking system. It comes with a cushion and pillow that straps securely to the chair. Plus, it’s lightweight and highly portable.
Features Seven Incline PositionsYou can find just the right position with the adjustable backrest.
Why we recommend these outdoor lounge chairs?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 12 Outdoor Lounge Chairs and also dug through the reviews from 26 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Outdoor Lounge Chairs.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
The Best Bang For Your Buck
KingCamp Compact Folding Outdoor Lounge Chair
Our Expert Score
User Summarized Score
A triangle locking system lets you choose from three different positions: a seated position, a reclined position and a flat position. The ergonomic design of this outdoor lounge chair helps reduce the pressure on your joints for a relieving end to a long, hard day. The measurements are 75” x 23.2” x 13.3”, making it ideal for those who are 6'2" and under.
What other experts liked
What other experts didn't like
What to Look For
- When you’re looking for the perfect outdoor lounge chair, consider how you want to use it. Do you want to just set it up on your patio or do you want to be able to take it with you to the park or beach? Portability is an important feature to look at. Some lounge chairs are inflatable so you can deflate them and place them in a backpack to take wherever you’re headed, while others can be folded and carried. Some are more difficult to move around and are best suited for one spot outside.
- The best part of lounging is being comfortable. Opt for a lounge chair that has an adjustable backrest and footrest so you can find the right position for you. This way, you won’t end up with sore muscles from being in an uncomfortable position. Look for one that has a locking mechanism so that the chair won’t accidentally adjust on its own when you’re lying down on it.
- Some lounge chairs come with a separate headrest or pillow. This is a great idea for those who like a little extra neck and head support. Just make sure that the pillow can be secured to the outdoor lounge chair so it’s not slipping off while you’re trying to get comfortable.
- For any outdoor furniture, it’s important to look for water-proof and rust-proof material. This way, you don’t need to worry about your outdoor lounge chair being ruined by the weather or the pool. If durability is important, check to see whether the material is also UV resistant. This will stop the material from fading in the sunlight and will help it last longer.
- Review the weight capacity of the outdoor lounge chair before you buy. While most furniture has a weight capacity of several hundred pounds, it’s always best to be sure so that you don’t end up breaking or damaging the chair.
Outdoor Lounge Chair Rankings
More to Explore
Keep your outdoor lounge chair clean so that it will always be ready for you to relax. Begin by using a clean dry cloth to dust away any loose materials like leaves, dirt or grass. If your lounge chair is made from plastic, use an all-purpose cleaner to spray it all over. Then use a cloth to work in the cleaner and rub away any stains. Metal surfaces can be brought back to life using mild dish soap, water and a soft brush. Fabric can be tricky to clean, but you can do the job with a bucket of warm water and dish soap. In some cases, you can remove the fabric off the chair and clean it in the washing machine. Be sure to always read the manufacturer’s instructions first.