Bonnlo Sunshade Zero Gravity Outdoor Lounge Chair
Last updated date: July 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Lounge Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Lounge Chair you should buy.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Bonnlo Bonnlo Sunshade Zero Gravity Outdoor Lounge Chair placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Lounge Chair for a detailed review of all the top outdoor lounge chairs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Perfect for backyard, beach or sporting events. Heavy duty elastic cords enables the material to conform to your body for maximum comfort and support. Easily glide to recline from upright to the zero gravity position. Durable mesh 600D PVC material is highly breathable and UV-resistant
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Lounge Chairs
If you like being outside and want to relax in the sunshine, you need an outdoor lounge chair. This is a type of seating that enables you to put up your legs and feet so you can be fully comfortable. Many lounge chairs are in a reclining position, while others have different settings for the seatback so you can lower it if you feel like sprawling out.
There are many benefits to having a lounge chair on your deck, patio or lawn. When you have a comfortable spot to relax, you are bound to use it. If you’re constantly having to bring a chair out from inside or from the garage, you may not want to go through the effort. An outdoor lounge chair is durable to the elements of the weather, so you don’t have to worry about it getting ruined in the snow, wind or rain. Plus, many outdoor lounge chairs are fully waterproof, so you don’t need to cover them up if it’s wet out.
Being outdoors has many benefits, even when you’re just relaxing in a lounge chair. Being outside actually gives you an energy boost. If you’re feeling sluggish and thinking about having some caffeine, you can actually get the same kind of energy from being outside for 20 minutes. Being outdoors can also help you to feel less pain. If you’re having health issues, spending a few minutes lounging outside can boost your immune system and help you feel stronger. In addition, if you want to experience some natural aromatherapy while you’re relaxing, place your outdoor lounge chair next to your flower beds so you can inhale their scents. Research shows that helps people feel calmer and more relaxed.
DWYM Fun Fact
Keep your outdoor lounge chair clean so that it will always be ready for you to relax. Begin by using a clean dry cloth to dust away any loose materials like leaves, dirt or grass. If your lounge chair is made from plastic, use an all-purpose cleaner to spray it all over. Then use a cloth to work in the cleaner and rub away any stains. Metal surfaces can be brought back to life using mild dish soap, water and a soft brush. Fabric can be tricky to clean, but you can do the job with a bucket of warm water and dish soap. In some cases, you can remove the fabric off the chair and clean it in the washing machine. Be sure to always read the manufacturer’s instructions first.
The Outdoor Lounge Chair Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect outdoor lounge chair, consider how you want to use it. Do you want to just set it up on your patio or do you want to be able to take it with you to the park or beach? Portability is an important feature to look at. Some lounge chairs are inflatable so you can deflate them and place them in a backpack to take wherever you’re headed, while others can be folded and carried. Some are more difficult to move around and are best suited for one spot outside.
- The best part of lounging is being comfortable. Opt for a lounge chair that has an adjustable backrest and footrest so you can find the right position for you. This way, you won’t end up with sore muscles from being in an uncomfortable position. Look for one that has a locking mechanism so that the chair won’t accidentally adjust on its own when you’re lying down on it.
- Some lounge chairs come with a separate headrest or pillow. This is a great idea for those who like a little extra neck and head support. Just make sure that the pillow can be secured to the outdoor lounge chair so it’s not slipping off while you’re trying to get comfortable.
- For any outdoor furniture, it’s important to look for water-proof and rust-proof material. This way, you don’t need to worry about your outdoor lounge chair being ruined by the weather or the pool. If durability is important, check to see whether the material is also UV resistant. This will stop the material from fading in the sunlight and will help it last longer.
- Review the weight capacity of the outdoor lounge chair before you buy. While most furniture has a weight capacity of several hundred pounds, it’s always best to be sure so that you don’t end up breaking or damaging the chair.