KingCamp Compact Folding Outdoor Lounge Chair
Last updated date: September 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Lounge Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Lounge Chair you should buy.
Update as September 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Lounge Chair for a detailed review of all the top outdoor lounge chairs.
A triangle locking system lets you choose from three different positions: a seated position, a reclined position and a flat position. The ergonomic design helps reduce the pressure on your joints for a relieving end to a long, hard day. The measurements are 75” x 23.2” x 13.3”, making it ideal for those who are 6'2" and under.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the KingCamp Compact Folding Outdoor Lounge Chair placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The chaise lounge chairs with triangle locking system, which allows you to lock the chair in different positions, you can sit up, recline or lay flat. No tools needed! You can quick open & fold it, just fold everything out, and you’re done. Only spend your few seconds, very convenient.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Lounge Chairs
If you like being outside and want to relax in the sunshine, you need an outdoor lounge chair. This is a type of seating that enables you to put up your legs and feet so you can be fully comfortable. Many lounge chairs are in a reclining position, while others have different settings for the seatback so you can lower it if you feel like sprawling out.
There are many benefits to having a lounge chair on your deck, patio or lawn. When you have a comfortable spot to relax, you are bound to use it. If you’re constantly having to bring a chair out from inside or from the garage, you may not want to go through the effort. An outdoor lounge chair is durable to the elements of the weather, so you don’t have to worry about it getting ruined in the snow, wind or rain. Plus, many outdoor lounge chairs are fully waterproof, so you don’t need to cover them up if it’s wet out.
Being outdoors has many benefits, even when you’re just relaxing in a lounge chair. Being outside actually gives you an energy boost. If you’re feeling sluggish and thinking about having some caffeine, you can actually get the same kind of energy from being outside for 20 minutes. Being outdoors can also help you to feel less pain. If you’re having health issues, spending a few minutes lounging outside can boost your immune system and help you feel stronger. In addition, if you want to experience some natural aromatherapy while you’re relaxing, place your outdoor lounge chair next to your flower beds so you can inhale their scents. Research shows that helps people feel calmer and more relaxed.
The Outdoor Lounge Chair Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect outdoor lounge chair, consider how you want to use it. Do you want to just set it up on your patio or do you want to be able to take it with you to the park or beach? Portability is an important feature to look at. Some lounge chairs are inflatable so you can deflate them and place them in a backpack to take wherever you’re headed, while others can be folded and carried. Some are more difficult to move around and are best suited for one spot outside.
- The best part of lounging is being comfortable. Opt for a lounge chair that has an adjustable backrest and footrest so you can find the right position for you. This way, you won’t end up with sore muscles from being in an uncomfortable position. Look for one that has a locking mechanism so that the chair won’t accidentally adjust on its own when you’re lying down on it.
- Some lounge chairs come with a separate headrest or pillow. This is a great idea for those who like a little extra neck and head support. Just make sure that the pillow can be secured to the outdoor lounge chair so it’s not slipping off while you’re trying to get comfortable.
- For any outdoor furniture, it’s important to look for water-proof and rust-proof material. This way, you don’t need to worry about your outdoor lounge chair being ruined by the weather or the pool. If durability is important, check to see whether the material is also UV resistant. This will stop the material from fading in the sunlight and will help it last longer.
- Review the weight capacity of the outdoor lounge chair before you buy. While most furniture has a weight capacity of several hundred pounds, it’s always best to be sure so that you don’t end up breaking or damaging the chair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide