Pipishell Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Mount you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Mounts for a detailed review of all the top tv mounts.
With this TV mount, you'll get adjustability that allows you to fit screens in sizes from 13 and 42 inches, with a weight capacity of up to 44 pounds. The mount's articulating arm tilts and swivels to help you find the perfect angle for your space. You'll receive step-by-step instructions and all the hardware you need to install the mount.
In our analysis, the Pipishell Pipishell Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TV MOUNT COMPATIBLITY - TVs wall mount fits SAMSUNG, SONY, LG, VIZIO, TCL, ELEMENT, SCEPTRE, HISENSE and other TV brands between 13 and 42 Inch screen sizes and up to 44 lbs, with max VESA/mounting holes spacing of 200 x 200mm. our Images and video will help you see if this TV/ monitor mount perfectly fits your device in the aspects: VESA, stud location and possible blocked inputs. FULL MOTION FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our articulating arm mount tilts +5°/-15° for anti-glaring, max swivels 180° display left or right according to your seats position (note: max. swivel angle depends on screen size) and rotates 360° for landscape and portrait orientation. It extends 14.5" and retracts back to 2.2" to save space. Makes your viewing or working feel more enjoyable! UNIVERSAL MONITOR WALL MOUNT - ideal for large computer monitors, especially monitors sizes 13, 17, 19, 21, 24, 27, 32, 34, 35 inch ultrawide monitors with VESA patterns from 75x75mm to 200x200mm. Use it as a full motion monitor wall mount to clear up desktop space and for ergonomic computer screen installation to improve your posture. EASY INSTALLATION - step-by-step instructions and all the necessary hardware is provided, single stud installation simplifies the placement of the TV/monitor on the wall. Removable TV plate designed for single-person installation which helps you to install this TV wall mount without any hassle. FRIENDLY AFTER-SALES SERVICE - our TV wall mount is constructed from high quality steel materials, we are so confident in the construction, strength and durability of this wall bracket that we are provide 5-year friendly customer server. Please feel free to contact us anytime, rain or shine.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Mounts
Mounting your TV can save you the trouble of purchasing a cabinet to set it on. Even if you still plan to put a cabinet beneath it, you’ll free up space on the top of that cabinet for setting knickknacks like pictures and plants.
But not all TVs can be hung on a wall. Of those that can, you’ll usually find a mount isn’t sold with the TV. Before you start shopping for a mount, make sure your TV can be attached to a mount and, if it can, gather information on the size and weight of your TV. Even a universal mount will have limitations, so you’ll need to find one that can handle your screen size and weight.
Before you start drilling holes in the wall, you’ll need to consider what you’ll do with the cords. You can drill a hole in the wall and slide the cords through as long as you aren’t renting your home and don’t mind having holes in your wall. Another option is to purchase a cord organizer that will keep all your cords neatly bound together. You can even find one that matches your wall color to make it barely visible.
The TV Mount Buying Guide
- If you’re uncomfortable installing your TV yourself, you can often pay extra for the service. You should be able to find a local company that provides installation services for a fee, or you can check with the retailer that sells your mount or your TV.
- Once you’ve verified compatibility, you’ll need to check on the maneuverability of your mount. Some tilt vertically and horizontally to make it easy to find the perfect viewing angle.
- Many mounts also have an arm that you can adjust so that it’s either extremely close to the wall or extends outward. Note the options where this is concerned.
- Make sure you have some helping hands around when you’re ready to hang the TV. Someone should be able to help you choose the right height to hang the TV for optimum viewing. Many consumers make the mistake of hanging the TV too high. The screen should either be at eye level or slightly lower when you’re seated to avoid neck strain.
- If you’re trying to hang a large computer monitor, you’ll find that some TV brackets work for that as well. You’ll need to check the size and weight capacity, just as you would with a TV screen.
- Your mount should come with step-by-step installation instructions, as well as all the hardware you’ll need to install it, but check the product description before you buy to make sure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide