Mounting Dream Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Mount you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Mounts for a detailed review of all the top tv mounts.
This TV mount works with most TVs between 35 and 55 inches as long as they weigh 99 pounds or less. The mount can both tilt and swivel to help you reduce glare and find the ideal viewing angle for each member of your household. You'll get all the tools and instructions you need for setup, with hardware arriving in clearly-labeled bags.
In our analysis, the Mounting Dream Mounting Dream Full Motion TV Wall Mount placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIVERSAL TV MOUNT. The TV wall mount fits for most 32-55 inch TVs up to 99 lbs., with max VESA of 400mm x 400mm/16″ x 16″ and 16 inch wood studs spacing. Not perfect? Please check MD2380-24K, MD2380-24 or MD2298 for your best idea. UPGRADE VIEWING EXPERIENCE. This full motion TV mount tilts TV up 5° and down 15° to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seat position. Pull out to 15. 2 inch and retract back to 3 inch, making your TV alive to move. EASY INSTALLATION. TV wall mounts with clear instruction and hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling after installation. The paper template makes the installation of the wall mount TV bracket easier. The TV mounts with a considerable design for Allen key storage. HEAVY-DUTY UNIT. TV wall mount swivel and tilt designed with 6 articulating arms. The technology of robot welding makes this wall mount TV bracket sturdy and safe. This full motion TV wall mount has passed UL Certificate. US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We are glad to answer your pre-purchase and installation questions about TV mounts. Mounting Dream TV wall mounts are NOT FOR DRYWALL INSTALLATION. Concrete anchors will be shipped if needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Mounts
Mounting your TV can save you the trouble of purchasing a cabinet to set it on. Even if you still plan to put a cabinet beneath it, you’ll free up space on the top of that cabinet for setting knickknacks like pictures and plants.
But not all TVs can be hung on a wall. Of those that can, you’ll usually find a mount isn’t sold with the TV. Before you start shopping for a mount, make sure your TV can be attached to a mount and, if it can, gather information on the size and weight of your TV. Even a universal mount will have limitations, so you’ll need to find one that can handle your screen size and weight.
Before you start drilling holes in the wall, you’ll need to consider what you’ll do with the cords. You can drill a hole in the wall and slide the cords through as long as you aren’t renting your home and don’t mind having holes in your wall. Another option is to purchase a cord organizer that will keep all your cords neatly bound together. You can even find one that matches your wall color to make it barely visible.
The TV Mount Buying Guide
- If you’re uncomfortable installing your TV yourself, you can often pay extra for the service. You should be able to find a local company that provides installation services for a fee, or you can check with the retailer that sells your mount or your TV.
- Once you’ve verified compatibility, you’ll need to check on the maneuverability of your mount. Some tilt vertically and horizontally to make it easy to find the perfect viewing angle.
- Many mounts also have an arm that you can adjust so that it’s either extremely close to the wall or extends outward. Note the options where this is concerned.
- Make sure you have some helping hands around when you’re ready to hang the TV. Someone should be able to help you choose the right height to hang the TV for optimum viewing. Many consumers make the mistake of hanging the TV too high. The screen should either be at eye level or slightly lower when you’re seated to avoid neck strain.
- If you’re trying to hang a large computer monitor, you’ll find that some TV brackets work for that as well. You’ll need to check the size and weight capacity, just as you would with a TV screen.
- Your mount should come with step-by-step installation instructions, as well as all the hardware you’ll need to install it, but check the product description before you buy to make sure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide