USX MOUNT Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Mount you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Mounts for a detailed review of all the top tv mounts.
You'll get support for most TVs between 47 and 84 inches with a weight capacity of up to 132 pounds with this bracket. The bracket can pull away from the wall as far as 16.49 inches, then retract as close as 2.40 inches to help save space. The bracket can rotate and swivel to customize your TV angle to suit your own viewing area.
In our analysis, the USX MOUNT USX MOUNT Full Motion TV Wall Mount placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIVERSAL DESIGN. This full motion TV mount fits for most of 47-84inch TVs up to 16″ Wood Stud with VESA size 200*100mm to 600*400mm available. ADJUSTABLE VIEW COMFORTABLE. This TV bracket with dual articulating arms includes +5° /-15° tilt, ±45°swivel( maximum swivel angle depends on your TV), +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows the perfect TV leveling. All these will make your TV flexibility and better view based on your seat in the room. EASY TO INSTALLATION. Easy installation with detailed instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags(Remarks can help you distinguish which screw you should use). Warm tips: In order to avoid customer misusing concrete anchors onto wood studs or drywall directly causing any safety issues, we removed concrete anchors from our package. If you need concrete anchors, please contact us to get it for free which be sent from USA. SAVING SPACE. This full motion TV wall bracket can pull out to 16.49 and retract back to 2.40”, which save some valuable space for you and make your house look neat and Max weight 132lbs. PRODUCT INCLUDES. Comes with 6ft HDMI, bubble level, 3 pieces pack of cable ties and all standard mounting hardware, 10-year friendly US-based customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Mounts
Mounting your TV can save you the trouble of purchasing a cabinet to set it on. Even if you still plan to put a cabinet beneath it, you’ll free up space on the top of that cabinet for setting knickknacks like pictures and plants.
But not all TVs can be hung on a wall. Of those that can, you’ll usually find a mount isn’t sold with the TV. Before you start shopping for a mount, make sure your TV can be attached to a mount and, if it can, gather information on the size and weight of your TV. Even a universal mount will have limitations, so you’ll need to find one that can handle your screen size and weight.
Before you start drilling holes in the wall, you’ll need to consider what you’ll do with the cords. You can drill a hole in the wall and slide the cords through as long as you aren’t renting your home and don’t mind having holes in your wall. Another option is to purchase a cord organizer that will keep all your cords neatly bound together. You can even find one that matches your wall color to make it barely visible.
The TV Mount Buying Guide
- If you’re uncomfortable installing your TV yourself, you can often pay extra for the service. You should be able to find a local company that provides installation services for a fee, or you can check with the retailer that sells your mount or your TV.
- Once you’ve verified compatibility, you’ll need to check on the maneuverability of your mount. Some tilt vertically and horizontally to make it easy to find the perfect viewing angle.
- Many mounts also have an arm that you can adjust so that it’s either extremely close to the wall or extends outward. Note the options where this is concerned.
- Make sure you have some helping hands around when you’re ready to hang the TV. Someone should be able to help you choose the right height to hang the TV for optimum viewing. Many consumers make the mistake of hanging the TV too high. The screen should either be at eye level or slightly lower when you’re seated to avoid neck strain.
- If you’re trying to hang a large computer monitor, you’ll find that some TV brackets work for that as well. You’ll need to check the size and weight capacity, just as you would with a TV screen.
- Your mount should come with step-by-step installation instructions, as well as all the hardware you’ll need to install it, but check the product description before you buy to make sure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide