WALI Heavy Duty Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Last updated date: March 25, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Wall Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Wall Mount you should buy.
Update as March 25, 2023:
Checkout The Best TV Wall Mount for a detailed review of all the top tv wall mounts.
This TV wall mount places your television just 2 inches from the wall, so it won’t take away from the sleek look of ultra-thin flat screens. It also extends outwards up to 15 inches when needed.
In our analysis, the WALI WALI Heavy Duty Full Motion TV Wall Mount placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compatibility: Full motion heavy duty wall mount for most 13 to 32 inches flat panel display up to 33lbs, with VESA 75x75mm to 100x100mm. Detail: 75x75mm(3”x3”),100x100mm(4”x4”). Fully Adjustable: +/-15 degrees tilt; 180 degrees swivel and 360 degrees rotate for better-viewing flexibility. Space Save: Places TV just 2 inches from the wall to enhance the look of ultra-thin LED TV. Extends up to 15″ from the wall for the space saving. Installation: 5.9” X 1.6” wall plate can be mounted on any vertical wood studs, brick, or concrete wall (Do NOT mount on drywall alone). Package Includes: 1 x WALI Articulating Wall Mount, Mounting Hardware Kit, User Manual, experienced and friendly US based customer support available to assist 7 days a week.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Wall Mounts
TV wall mounts are structures designed to mount flat screen televisions and monitors to the wall. Many mounts include extendable arms with tilt and swivel capabilities, allowing you to adjust your television’s position to suit your viewing needs.
TV wall mounts are made from durable materials, such as alloy steel or other metals. Televisions are an expensive purchase and can be heavy at times, so it is essential that the mounts can support the weight without strain.
There are many important factors to consider when purchasing a TV wall mount. The size and weight of the TV are essential, as well as the VESA dimensions.
VESA stands for Video Electronics Standards Association, a professional organization that develops uniform standards for the industry. One of these standards is the VESA dimensions, which refers to the four holes placed on the back of a television.
These holes are intended for a TV mount and are centered on the TV’s back. Depending on the television’s size, the VESA dimensions range from 100×100 millimeters for TVs up to 32 inches to 600×400 millimeters for TVs larger than 65 inches.
The first number in the dimensions refers to the horizontal distance between the holes, while the second refers to the vertical distance. Understanding VESA dimensions are as important as knowing the TV’s screen size.
To avoid disaster, such as the wall mount or TV falling, it is vital that you ensure your wall mount specs are compatible with your TV.
The TV Wall Mount Buying Guide
- Always install wall mounts to a stud to ensure maximum support. Mounts installed to just drywall will fall when under the weight of a TV.
- Verify your TV’s screen size by holding a measuring tape from the screen’s top corner to the bottom opposite corner on a diagonal.
- Determine the TV’s VESA dimensions to ensure the mount is compatible.
- Always make sure the mount can support the TV’s weight.
- While many mounts come with a bubble level, ensure you have one on hand in case yours does not. It’s important that the mount is level.
- It is essential that you closely follow installation instructions to ensure maximum performance.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide