PERLESMITH 19.5-Inch Swivel, Tilt & Extend TV Wall Mount
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Mount you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Mounts for a detailed review of all the top tv mounts.
This TV mount has a universal design to allow it to fit most large TVs. It has a weight capacity of up to 88 pounds and both tilts and swivel to help you find the perfect viewing angle. The slim profile means it will remain close to your wall after being hung, with an arm that can retract up to 2.3 inches from the wall and extend all the way to 19.5 inches from the wall.
In our analysis, the PERLESMITH PERLESMITH 19.5-Inch Swivel, Tilt & Extend TV Wall Mount placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Our TV bracket fits most 26 - 55 inch TVs weighing up to 88lbs/40kg. Removable extender brackets forms different combinations achieving one stop solution for most medium TVs, compatible faceplate fits VESA. 400x400mm/400x300mm/400x200mm/300x300mm/300x200mm/200x200mm/200x100mm/100x100mm/75x75mm. Note: Not suitable for VESA 200x300mm, 100x200mm. SWIVEL, TILT & LEVEL ADJUSTMENTS: This TV wall bracket comes with a +6.3°/-16.6°tilt, +/-90°swivel (max. swivel angle depends on TV size) and +/-3°level adjust for maximum viewing flexibility and customize your special viewing experience. ULTRA STRONG ARM HOLDS UP TO 88lbs: Tested to hold 4 times the weight they're rated to based on UL standard and made with high grade steel, our heavy-duty swivel TV mount is supposed to hold LED, LCD, OLED flat screen TVs up to 88 lbs. SLIM DESIGN: This articulating TV wall mount is built with an arm that retracts a mere 2.3" from the wall for out-of-the-way convenience extends up to a maximum of 19.5" from the wall. PRODUCT INCLUDES: Our full motion TV wall mount comes with standard mounting hardware, 3-Axis magnetic bubble level, 5 piece pack of cable ties. You can easily install this tv wall mount within 20 minutes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Mounts
Mounting your TV can save you the trouble of purchasing a cabinet to set it on. Even if you still plan to put a cabinet beneath it, you’ll free up space on the top of that cabinet for setting knickknacks like pictures and plants.
But not all TVs can be hung on a wall. Of those that can, you’ll usually find a mount isn’t sold with the TV. Before you start shopping for a mount, make sure your TV can be attached to a mount and, if it can, gather information on the size and weight of your TV. Even a universal mount will have limitations, so you’ll need to find one that can handle your screen size and weight.
Before you start drilling holes in the wall, you’ll need to consider what you’ll do with the cords. You can drill a hole in the wall and slide the cords through as long as you aren’t renting your home and don’t mind having holes in your wall. Another option is to purchase a cord organizer that will keep all your cords neatly bound together. You can even find one that matches your wall color to make it barely visible.
The TV Mount Buying Guide
- If you’re uncomfortable installing your TV yourself, you can often pay extra for the service. You should be able to find a local company that provides installation services for a fee, or you can check with the retailer that sells your mount or your TV.
- Once you’ve verified compatibility, you’ll need to check on the maneuverability of your mount. Some tilt vertically and horizontally to make it easy to find the perfect viewing angle.
- Many mounts also have an arm that you can adjust so that it’s either extremely close to the wall or extends outward. Note the options where this is concerned.
- Make sure you have some helping hands around when you’re ready to hang the TV. Someone should be able to help you choose the right height to hang the TV for optimum viewing. Many consumers make the mistake of hanging the TV too high. The screen should either be at eye level or slightly lower when you’re seated to avoid neck strain.
- If you’re trying to hang a large computer monitor, you’ll find that some TV brackets work for that as well. You’ll need to check the size and weight capacity, just as you would with a TV screen.
- Your mount should come with step-by-step installation instructions, as well as all the hardware you’ll need to install it, but check the product description before you buy to make sure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide