JBM Adjustable Dial & Straps Impact-Resistant Bike Helmet For Women
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bike Helmets For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bike Helmet For Women you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bike Helmets For Women for a detailed review of all the top bike helmets for women.
If cycling is your passion, you'll want to go with this bike helmet for women. It's designed for athletes and made to be impact-resistant. The dial system and side straps ensure you get a snug fit every time, while the 17 air vents work to keep you cool and dry.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the JBM Adjustable Dial & Straps Impact-Resistant Bike Helmet For Women placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CAN ADJUSTABLE TO DIFFERENT HEAD SIZE: This adult cycling helmet goes with a standard size, equipped with the easy-use dial system and side straps make this nutcase helmet adjustable to different head size and suitable for both men and women. IMPACT RESISTANCE: This nutcase bike helmet is specially designed for adult rider. Material use the tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam which help absorb the impact and protect the head during crash. VENTILATION: The adoption of specialized aerodynamic and ventilation design allow air go through the biking helmet which help increase the speed and keep stay cool. LIGHTWEIGHT: This biking helmet made of lightweight material, the inner pad use of breathable material to wear comfortably. Package included: 1 x Helmet
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bike Helmets For Women
Wearing a bike helmet is an excellent way to ensure you stay safe on your adventure. While all bike helmets for women in the U.S. need to meet the same high standards for impact protection, there is still a lot of variety between brands and styles.
When you’re selecting a bike helmet for women, the most important thing to consider is how it fits. A bike helmet for women that does not fit properly may not protect you properly during a crash. Be sure to find a helmet for women that fits snugly and is easily adjustable. Measure the circumference of your head to see which size you need for your helmet. When you’re wearing your helmet for women, be sure to adjust the tightness. You may need to open the adjustment wheel fully when you place the helmet on your head, and then tighten it to fit you.
The chin strap also needs to fit snugly, but not too tightly. You should be able to comfortably open your mouth wide with the chin strap buckled. If it feels too tight, you will need to loosen the strap slightly. Keep in mind that brand sizing for helmets for women vary, so always measure your head circumference first. If you find that you’re between sizes, then opt for the smaller size, which will give you a better fit.
In addition to how the helmet for women fits, you’ll want to consider the features the helmet provides. Ventilation is important for some riders because it helps keep you cooler and more comfortable. The number of vents also affects how heavy the helmet for women will be. Some riders prefer to have a visor on their helmet, helping to keep the sun out of their eyes. If you like to film your adventures, you may want a bike helmet that has mount compatibility for a light or a camera.
The Bike Helmet For Women Buying Guide
- The fit is the primary factor to consider when selecting your bike helmet. The fit affects not only the level of comfort but the level of safety your helmet provides. Be sure to measure your head circumference when selecting your helmet size, and keep in mind that different brands may have a variance in sizes. Be sure to check for several adjustability features so you can customize the fit of your helmet for your head.
- The sole purpose of a bike helmet is to protect your head from impact if you fall off your bike. Because of this, it’s important to consider the kind of safety features your helmet has and whether they meet the needs of the kind of rider you are. Most helmets have two separate parts, the plastic shell and the interior liner. The goal of the plastic shell is to provide puncture resistance and protect your head by sliding on impact. The liner’s role is to slow down the movement of your head and dissipate the force of the impact.
- Riding your bike will cause you to sweat, so many riders prefer to have a bike helmet for women with a well-constructed ventilation system. You don’t want to be dripping with sweat during your ride, then ventilation in your helmet can help to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Whether you’re riding your bike around town or taking it off-roading, you may want to consider anti-theft features of your helmet for women. While it’s convenient in some situations to take your helmet with you after you have locked your bike, you may also want the option to leave your helmet with your bike — and know that it’s going to be there when you get back.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide