Instant Pot Duo Nova, 10-Quart
Last updated date: August 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Instant Pots Nova and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Instant Pot Nova you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Instant Pot Nova for a detailed review of all the top instant pots nova.
If you love having leftovers, are feeding a big family or entertaining, then the 10-quart option is a good choice for you. This model replaces seven appliances, including a pressure cooker, slow cooker and rice cooker. Plus, it comes with an extra sealing ring.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Instant Pot Duo Nova, 10-Quart placed 1st when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The largest Instant Pot: An upgrade to the all-time bestseller Instant Pot Duo series, the Duo Nova combines 7 appliances in 1: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, Saute pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker. Clear the clutter from your counter and do it all with just one tool Bigger, healthier family meals fast: This massive 10 Quart Duo Nova is Instant Pot’s largest pressure cooker yet. With more cooking capacity than ever before, it is perfect for preparing larger meals up to 10 servings, ideal for feeding a roomful of guests or prepping meals for the entire week. And it cooks food up to 70% faster than other methods. Smart lid: The new easy seal lid gives you one less thing to worry about because it automatically seals your Instant Pot. Steam release is also a breeze with a fast, safe push of the quick release button. And it even comes with a bonus sealing ring. Worry-free cooking: 10+ safety features with UL certification let you “set it and forget it. ” You’re free to do other things while the Duo Nova cooks your dinner safely and quickly, with minimal mess and easy clean up. The Duo Nova’s food-grade stainless steel 304 (18/8) cooking pot is dishwasher-safe and durable, with no chemical coating. Clear, simple controls: Elegant blue LCD intuitively indicates the cooking process of the multicooker. Convenient one-touch control of 13 programs can be customized to remember the way you like to cook.Power:1440W. Plenty of recipes: The free Instant Pot recipes app on iOS and Android devices has 1000+ recipes to get you started on your culinary adventure. Join the millions of other Instant Pot users who share support, guidance, and the joy of cooking in the many Instant Pot online communities. A name you can trust: The Instant Pot Duo Nova family shares the most trusted name in cookers, bringing all the quality and convenience you’ve come to expect from Instant Pot.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Instant Pots Nova
Instant Pots are currently all the rage in the world of home cooking. However, there are many models to choose from, each with a number of unique features, and each model also comes in multiple sizes, so it can be hard to know which model to pick.
These multi-cooking machines are a great way to downsize if you have several different appliances crowding your kitchen. For most people, the Instant Pot can easily replace the pressure cooker and slow cooker because it can do both those jobs. It’s also excellent for other things, like steaming, roasting and sautéing.
There are several different Instant Pot models available. One of the most popular is the Instant Pot Duo Nova. This model is ideal for beginners because it’s simple to use, especially if you’re new to the world of Instant Pots. The Duo Nova model combines seven different appliance functions: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer and yogurt maker.
Plus, it has an easy-seal lid and an LED display panel. It also has a cooking progress indicator so you have an idea of when your meal will be ready. One of the main reasons this model is best for beginners is because it has so many safety features. You can just turn on the setting you need and go about your other tasks — without having to constantly check on it or fiddle with it. Plus, cleanup is a breeze because the cooking pot is dishwasher-safe and highly durable.
The Duo Nova is powered by a highly intelligent microprocessor. It constantly monitors the temperature, time and heat, while making adjustments during the cooking process. This way, your meals are cooked about 70% faster than other methods.
The Instant Pot Nova Buying Guide
- One of the most difficult things to decide when buying an Instant Pot Duo Nova is which size you’ll need for your family. The model comes in 3-, 6-, 8- and 10-quart sizes. The 6-quart size is the most popular one and many recipes are written for this Instant Pot size as well. This size is big enough to make a meal for around 3-6 people. If you’re only cooking for 1-2 people, then opt for the smaller 3-quart size. If, on the other hand, you have a big family, love leftovers or enjoy entertaining, then going with the 8- or 10-quart size is a good idea. This way, you’ll have plenty of room for yummy meals that could last for days.
- Keep in mind that the Instant Pot Duo Nova 3-quart size doesn’t have the poultry or multigrain smart programs, while the other sizes do. The rest of the features on all of the sizes are the same.
- The way an Instant Pot works is through the magic of a high-pressure wet environment. Steam management is key when it comes to the safety and efficacy of pressure cookers like Instant Pots. The technology in the Duo Nova has sensors and safety features, so that it can monitor when to keep the lid tightly sealed to keep the steam inside, and when to safely release the steam — slowly — after the meal has finished cooking.
- The Instant Pot Duo Nova gives you the option of releasing the steam manually or naturally. If you have some time, you can let the gadget release steam over the course of a few minutes. If you need to take a look at the food right way, you can opt for the quick release button which lets out the pressure and steam right away in a safe manner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide