California Design Den Sateen Pure-Cotton Sheet Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: November 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sheet Set you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top sheet sets.
In our analysis, the California Design Den California Design Den Sateen Pure-Cotton Sheet Set, 4-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGHEST QUALITY BEST COTTON SHEETS – If you love luxury and durability of hotel bed sheets and the look of crisp pillowcases, you’ll adore our Breathable Queen Sheets, 400-thread-count. We use yarns made with 100% long staple cotton fiber and a gorgeous sateen weave. Our sheets retain softness for a lifetime and do not fade. Indulge in soft bed sheets with detailed hem, available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, King and Cal King sizes. QUEEN Size Luxury 4pc Bed Sheets Set – 1 Flat Sheet: 90″ W x 102″ L; 1 Fully Elasticized Fitted Sheet: 60″ W x 80″ L + 16″ Deep pocket on fitted sheet with superb all around elastic to fit low profile foam and tall mattresses and 2 Standard Pillowcases: 21″ W x 30″ L. Highest quality dye materials are used for color fastness. Recommended for regular wash for superior softness. Extensive product checks and regular company audits ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness. The fabric is then tested for meeting performance like no pilling, shrinkage, colorfastness, tear strength, and thread count authenticity before being individually measured and stitched to perfection. Then it is inspected, piece by piece, and packed as a set. ULTRA-SOFT COTTON SHEETS WITH LUSTROUS SATEEN WEAVE – Give into the look and feel of hotel-like bed sheets and smooth pillowcases with our sheet set. Made of 100% natural and sustainable long-staple cotton with 400 threads per inch, and lustrous sateen weave, the premium cotton sheet sets are densely woven to be long-lasting, ultra-soft, and authentic, unlike cheap microfiber sheets with a lower thread count which look worn out and tear easily after few washes. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our products are backed by incredible customer service to make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you don’t love our bedsheets, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund as per Amazon guidelines. Our high-quality designs match any decor and make the ultimate gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas. Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest, kids room, vacation home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sheet Sets
The right sheet set can add style to your bed and help you achieve a good night’s sleep. When you buy a sheet set, you usually get one to four pillowcases, a fitted sheet to go on the mattress and a flat sheet to lay on top of you. You can find sheet sets in all kinds of sizes, patterns and materials to fit your needs, preferences and budget.
You’ll first want to know which size sheet set to get for your bed. Often, you can just get the size corresponding to your mattress. For example, a twin bed would need twin sheets. However, you’ll need to consider your mattress’s depth as well. The standard pocket depth of a fitted sheet measures 12 inches, so you’ll likely need to look for deep or extra-deep pocket sheets if your mattress height exceeds this.
Carefully consider the material used for the sheet set, since this will affect the feel and warmth of the sheets. The material will also affect how easy it is to wash the sheets and how long they’ll last.
Many sheet sets are made of cotton and available in different forms like cooler percale and warmer flannel. Cotton sheets are soft and comfortable and can work well for year-round use. You can find these sheets in various thread counts and different levels of durability and smoothness. Due to the variety of cotton sheets available, you can find a good fit for any budget.
Microfiber sheet sets are another popular option and are usually made of nylon or polyester. These sheet sets are known for being low-maintenance, soft, durable, hypoallergenic and fade-resistant. However, they can run warmer than many cotton sheets, so they often work best in cooler seasons. You can find some lightweight versions for warmer months , too.
Some other popular materials for sheet sets include bamboo and silk. Bamboo sheets and pillowcases are best for softness and breathability, and they’re also very durable. Silk sheets and pillowcases feel luxurious, absorb moisture and insulate well. However, they are high-maintenance and more expensive.
You can also find sheet sets that feature special qualities you might like. For example, easy-care sheet sets use materials that resist wrinkling and dry faster, so you can save time doing laundry and ironing sheets. Other sheet sets are marked as environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, easy to fit or moisture-wicking.
The Sheet Set Buying Guide
- If you use pillows larger than the standard size, make sure the set has pillowcases large enough for your needs. For example, twin through queen sheet sets usually just include standard-sized pillowcases, and this can cause an inconvenience if you use larger pillows. On the other hand, king-sized sheet sets usually have larger pillowcases by default.
- You’ll want to pick a sheet set with the right color or pattern. Neutral colors can work well regardless of what the rest of your bedroom looks like. However, you’ll want to avoid style clashes if you go with bolder colors like purple and red or you choose sheets with fun, colorful patterns. You can also keep in mind that lighter sheets and pillowcases show dirt more easily and can need more frequent cleaning.
- Even a great quality sheet set will need replaced periodically. You’ll usually get longer use from your sheets than from your pillowcases. So, while your pillowcases may need to be replaced every year, your sheets could last three years or even longer if they’re very high quality.
- When washing your sheet set, avoid using fabric softeners since these can shorten the lifespan of your sheets and pillowcases. Also, consider using cooler water, although you can go warmer when washing a white sheet set.
- To keep your sheets from wrinkling, try taking them out of the dryer while they’re still a bit damp. You can then place them flat on a rack to dry smoothly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide