Sweet Home Collection Wrinkle-Resistant 1500-Count Sheet Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: December 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sheet Set you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top sheet sets.
This high-thread-count sheet set comes in 45 colors and 13 size options. You can choose from sizes ranging from twin to California king as well as select standard or extra deep pockets. The sheets are easy to take care of and put on.
In our analysis, the Sweet Home Collection Sweet Home Collection Wrinkle-Resistant 1500-Count Sheet Set, 4-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sweet Home Collection Why Choose Us? At Sweet Home Collection, we strive to create products using the finest textiles possible at reasonable prices. We find techniques that include better stitching, stronger weaving, and more affordable materials. Quality: Our 1500 Supreme Collection is a fine display of our commitment to quality and customer feedback. Our goal is to create repeat customers for years to come. Microfiber is paving the way for a future of fine linens using the latest technology. Used across all industries and growing in popularity, microfiber continues to get strong and more reliable every year. Price: Compare our price to other similar products. At only $25, we are not only the best quality, but the best price as well. Easy on the wallet is one of our core values. Shop With Us: Have a look at our entire Sweet Home Collection bedding line to restore your bedroom. We provide your essential sheet sets, bed skirts, duvets, comforters, furniture protectors, and much more. Feel free to contact us so we can assist you. How We Measure Up: Here are our measurements for bedding, Queen: 1 Flat (92″” x 102″”) 1 Fitted (60″” x 80″”) and 2 Std Pillow Cases (20″” x 30″”). King: 1 Flat (102″”x105″”) 1 Fitted (78″”x80″”) and 2 Std Pillow Cases (20″”x40″”). Cal King: 1 Flat (108″”x102″”) 1 Fitted (72″”x84″”) and 2 Std Pillow Cases (20″”x40″”). Full: 1 Flat (81″”x96″”) 1 Fitted (54″”x75″”) and 2 Std Pillow Cases (20″”x30″”) What’s inside the package: The Full, Queen, King, and Cal King come with 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases. The Twin comes with 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, and 1 pillowcase. Easy Care: Feel free to wash on cold and tumble dry without having to iron after because our bedding is wrinkle resistant.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sheet Sets
The right sheet set can add style to your bed and help you achieve a good night’s sleep. When you buy a sheet set, you usually get one to four pillowcases, a fitted sheet to go on the mattress and a flat sheet to lay on top of you. You can find sheet sets in all kinds of sizes, patterns and materials to fit your needs, preferences and budget.
You’ll first want to know which size sheet set to get for your bed. Often, you can just get the size corresponding to your mattress. For example, a twin bed would need twin sheets. However, you’ll need to consider your mattress’s depth as well. The standard pocket depth of a fitted sheet measures 12 inches, so you’ll likely need to look for deep or extra-deep pocket sheets if your mattress height exceeds this.
Carefully consider the material used for the sheet set, since this will affect the feel and warmth of the sheets. The material will also affect how easy it is to wash the sheets and how long they’ll last.
Many sheet sets are made of cotton and available in different forms like cooler percale and warmer flannel. Cotton sheets are soft and comfortable and can work well for year-round use. You can find these sheets in various thread counts and different levels of durability and smoothness. Due to the variety of cotton sheets available, you can find a good fit for any budget.
Microfiber sheet sets are another popular option and are usually made of nylon or polyester. These sheet sets are known for being low-maintenance, soft, durable, hypoallergenic and fade-resistant. However, they can run warmer than many cotton sheets, so they often work best in cooler seasons. You can find some lightweight versions for warmer months , too.
Some other popular materials for sheet sets include bamboo and silk. Bamboo sheets and pillowcases are best for softness and breathability, and they’re also very durable. Silk sheets and pillowcases feel luxurious, absorb moisture and insulate well. However, they are high-maintenance and more expensive.
You can also find sheet sets that feature special qualities you might like. For example, easy-care sheet sets use materials that resist wrinkling and dry faster, so you can save time doing laundry and ironing sheets. Other sheet sets are marked as environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, easy to fit or moisture-wicking.
The Sheet Set Buying Guide
- If you use pillows larger than the standard size, make sure the set has pillowcases large enough for your needs. For example, twin through queen sheet sets usually just include standard-sized pillowcases, and this can cause an inconvenience if you use larger pillows. On the other hand, king-sized sheet sets usually have larger pillowcases by default.
- You’ll want to pick a sheet set with the right color or pattern. Neutral colors can work well regardless of what the rest of your bedroom looks like. However, you’ll want to avoid style clashes if you go with bolder colors like purple and red or you choose sheets with fun, colorful patterns. You can also keep in mind that lighter sheets and pillowcases show dirt more easily and can need more frequent cleaning.
- Even a great quality sheet set will need replaced periodically. You’ll usually get longer use from your sheets than from your pillowcases. So, while your pillowcases may need to be replaced every year, your sheets could last three years or even longer if they’re very high quality.
- When washing your sheet set, avoid using fabric softeners since these can shorten the lifespan of your sheets and pillowcases. Also, consider using cooler water, although you can go warmer when washing a white sheet set.
- To keep your sheets from wrinkling, try taking them out of the dryer while they’re still a bit damp. You can then place them flat on a rack to dry smoothly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide