Bedsure Twin Electric Heated Blanket
Last updated date: February 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Twin Electric Blanket for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Bedsure Bedsure Twin Electric Heated Blanket placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Low Voltage For Safety:The voltage is 24 volts, which is harmless to human body and there is no risk of electric shock. the electric blanket is UL, CE certificated. If your child or pet gets the electric blanket wet accidentally, you don’t have to worry too much. Timing Off & Overheating Protection: You can set the timer for 2H, 4H or 8H according to your needs. Heating blanket is specially designed with over-temperature protection in case you fold it by accident. 3 Heating Levels & Rapid Heating: You can use controller to adjust the temperature in 3 heat settings conveniently, and the electric throw will quickly heat up to help you resist the cold. Heated throw will automatically turn off by default after 2 hours. Soft & Constant Warmth: Electric blanket is made of Tie Dye Flannel Fleece, which is soft and cozy with excellent heat storage performance. The large size heated throw blanket can wrap your whole body to evenly distribute the heat. Machine Washable: You only need to remove the plug and controller, and the electric blanket can be gently cycled with washing machine or hand. The gray appearance is suitable for rooms of various styles. You can use the heating blanket in the office, bedroom or living room.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re looking for a way to stay warm and comfy on the coldest winter days, a twin electric blanket can make relaxing on the couch or going to bed more comfortable. This blanket size is suitable for one person and measures 62 inches by 84 inches. It’s small enough to take with you when traveling, too.
To get the best experience, you’ll want to choose an electric blanket that has a soft outer covering that is thick enough to keep you from feeling the wiring inside. If you want the softest feel, look for electric blankets made of microfleece or Sherpa. Twin electric blankets made of cotton or polyester can also offer a comfortable feel if you’re looking for something less expensive.
When comparing your options, you’ll want to keep in mind the blanket’s electrical cord and controls so you get something convenient to use. For example, you’ll want the cord to be long enough to plug in where you plan to use the blanket. You’ll also want to decide between digital and analog dials as these vary in terms of ease of use and noise.
Consider the twin electric blanket’s heat settings as well, since you’ll want to have several options to decide what feels most comfortable to you. For your safety, you should also opt for a twin electric blanket that has an automatic shutoff option or allows you to set a timer so that you don’t overheat while you’re sleeping.
Other qualities to consider when shopping for your twin electric blanket include energy efficiency and UL certification. Frequently using your blanket can raise your electric bill, so you’ll want to check the manufacturer’s estimated energy use. Opting for a blanket with UL certification can offer more assurance in terms of safety.
The Buying Guide
- Before using your twin electric blanket, always check first to make sure you don’t see any damage to the cord or anything strange with the wiring.
- Lay your twin electric blanket flat to avoid having it bunch up. Otherwise, you can get burned or overheated since folds can cause heat to get trapped.
- Keep your electric blanket away from children and pets since these items are designed only for safe use by adults.
- How you clean your electric blanket depends on the manufacture of each blanket. Check the cleaning instructions to see whether you’ll need to hand wash the electric blanket or put it in your washing machine. In any case, you’ll want to detach the electrical cord and make sure that no electrical components like wires aren’t poking out through the fabric. You’ll likely need to let your blanket air dry, although some manufacturers allow you to partially dry it in a dryer.
- Avoid overusing your electric blanket or sleeping with it turned on the entire night since this can be unsafe. You’ll also want to make sure you unplug the blanket whenever you’re not using it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide