ANKOVO Adult No Contact Forehead Thermometer
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ankovo Thermometers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ankovo Thermometer you should buy.
All you need to do to use this convenient ANKOVO thermometer is point it at the middle of a forehead and squeeze the trigger button. The thermometer uses infrared technology to determine a person's temperature in as little as 1 second. The screen will light up green when a temperature in normal and yellow or red if a fever is indicated. In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the ANKOVO ANKOVO Adult No Contact Forehead Thermometer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ankovo Thermometer for a detailed review of all the top ankovo thermometers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The Non Contact Infrared Body Thermometer is design to minimize the possibility of hazards from errors in the software program by following Sound and light Engineering Design Processes, Risk Analysis and Software Validation. This Infrared Forehead Thermometer is equipped with exceptional microchip and a high sensitivity sensor. Infrared senor can precisely detecting the infrared heat given off by the forehead and quickly measuring to get the reading in 1 second. Range of accuracy is only ±0.4℉.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ankovo Thermometers
If you’re looking to update the supplies in your medical cabinet, you’ll want to consider swapping out old mercury thermometers with one of the thermometers by ANKOVO. These thermometers are reliable and don’t use mercury, which can be harmful if the thermometer breaks and the mercury spills out.
Determine how you prefer to take the temperature of the individuals in your home. ANKOVO has a thermometer that can be placed on a person’s forehead or in their ear to grab a temperature reading, as well as a model that doesn’t require any body contact at all. The benefit to the second model is that you won’t have to touch someone who may be contagious. It’s also easier to grab a reading on a child who isn’t feeling well and doesn’t want to be touched.
When purchasing a thermometer, the amount of time you need to wait for a reading to be captured is important. Babies may have trouble sitting still. You’ll be pleased to learn that both of ANKOVO’s thermometers are able to provide users an accurate reading in as little as 1 second.
It’s also important that the thermometer be easy to use. ANKOVO’s ear and forehead thermometer comes with just two buttons (one for the ear and one for the forehead). The no contact forehead thermometer simply requires the user to select forehead mode and push in the trigger button on the handle.
An added benefit to both of the ANKOVO thermometers is the colored backlight with fever alarm. When a temperature falls within the normal range, the screen will light up green. Depending on the severity of the fever, yellow or red lights are used. Any presence of a fever will trigger the thermometer’s audible alarm.
ANKOVO’s no contact thermometer can also be used for a variety of other tasks. For example, it can let you know the temperature of your food, your baby’s bath water or the air in your bedroom. ANKOVO’s ear and forehead thermometer keeps track of the previous 20 temperature readings, so you can identify any fever patterns or provide your doctor with more detailed information.
DWYM Fun Fact
ANKOVO is a company that specializes in selling thermometers, pulse oximeters and health monitors. The company only works with the best suppliers and production companies in the business to create their products, as they care about the health and wellbeing of all of the families across the globe. Additionally, ANKOVO only sells products that are CE and FDA certified, so customers know the thermometers are trustworthy. They offer their products for sale on Amazon, as well as their own website. The name ANKOVO was trademarked by Xiao Wu from China on June 4th, 2019.
The Ankovo Thermometer Buying Guide
- Although a no contact thermometer won’t need to be cleaned unless it becomes dirty from a spill, you will need to clean a thermometer that touches the body after each use. You can wipe the thermometer down with a rag that has been placed in soapy dish water and wrung out. Afterward, soak a paper towel in rubbing alcohol and wipe the unit down. Wipe the thermometer down a third time with just a wet rag. Dry immediately afterward with a lint-free cloth.
- It’s good practice to store your thermometer in a protective case in a room that maintains a temperature of 68 to 79 degrees Fahrenheit. You never want to place it in the path of direct sunlight or keep it in a room that receives a lot of humidity, such as a bathroom.
- The Mayo Clinic lists a fever as any temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If your infant is under the age of 3 months, a pediatrician should be contacted any time a fever is present. Call your doctor if your older child has a fever for five consecutive days or has other symptoms of illness in addition to the fever, such as a rash, abdominal pain or a stiff neck. Adults will need to seek medical treatment for their fevers when they are accompanied by such symptoms as chest pain, repeated vomiting and difficulty breathing.
- It’s important that one aim directly at the middle of the forehead of the person who has the suspected fever when using a no contact forehead thermometer. This is the best position to get the most accurate results.
- When it comes to price, you’ll find the ANKOVO Adult No Contact Forehead Thermometer is more affordable than the ANKOVO Digital Infrared Forehead And Ear Thermometer. This is because the no contact forehead thermometer only offers one mode, while the infrared forehead and ear thermometer offers two.