The Best Girls’ Soccer Cleats
We looked at the top 10 Girls' Soccer Cleats and dug through the reviews from 13 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Girls' Soccer Cleats.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Whether your child is just getting started in the sport of soccer or they’ve been playing for a few years, they’ll need a quality pair of soccer cleats. The cleats need to be designed for safety, as well as performance. As you begin browsing the available soccer cleats, keeping the following features in mind:
Traction: Without good traction, your child is at risk of slipping. Not only would they lose control of the ball, but they may also suffer an injury. Look for a model that has a molded rubber outsole. You also want the cleats to be listed as firm ground cleats, as these will work well on a variety of soil types, including soft, hard and synthetic fields.
Comfort: Your child won’t want to continue on with the sport if the cleats are uncomfortable and causing blisters. Consider a set of cleats that either has a padded heel and collar lining, or one that is listed as having a soft textile lining. Both of these will cushion your child’s feet during play.
Breathability: Proper air circulation is important, as it helps keep feet nice and cool and prevents the development of certain sports ailments, like athlete’s foot. Soccer cleats that have a mesh ankle collar and tongue construction are a great choice. The mesh also helps keep the cleats lightweight, which allows for better control.
Shock Protection: Chances are your child is going to give it their all on the soccer field. When playing hard, it’s best to go with a cleat that offers a full-length EVA midsole. This provides shock absorption and cleat dispersion, so feet aren’t as tired and sore after the game ends.
Style: There’s no reason your child can’t look stylish while playing sports. Cleats come in a variety of colors and patterns. You’ll find models with unique graphics on a shiny durable synthetic upper, as well as cleats with a mesh of two dominant colors.
Our Picks For The Top Girls' Soccer Cleats
- 1. Vizari Unisex-Kid’s Stealth FG Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 2. Adidas Goletto Vi Firm Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 3. Hawkwell Athletic Outdoor/Indoor Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 4. Diadora Forza MD Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 5. Under Armour Glyde Jr. Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 6. Lynxmko Girl’s Indoor/Outdoor Soccer Cleats
- 7. DREAM PAIRS Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 8. Larcia Sports Indoor Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 9. PUMA Spirit Fg Girl’s Soccer Cleats
- 10. Joma Toledo JR MD 24 Girl’s Soccer Cleats
Stealth FG Girl's Soccer Cleats
Your child will be excited about hitting the field in these colorful soccer cleats. They have an anti-stretch lining and molded rubber soles. Players are sure to appreciate the added padding around the collar and in the footbed, as this keeps the cleats comfortable for an entire game.
Functional and FunNot only are these soccer cleats made to enhance your child's performance, but they're also stylish with their dual-colored pattern.
Goletto Vi Firm Girl's Soccer Cleats
Designed for use on dry natural grass, this set of soccer cleats provides maximum traction. Not only will they keep you stable, but they'll also help you increase your speed. Since the cleats are lightweight, they won't weigh your feet down when you play either.
Lots of TractionWhether your child is a toddler or 12, you'll find this set of soccer cleats has just the right size in a choice of pink and white or black and white.
Athletic Outdoor/Indoor Girl's Soccer Cleats
Players will love how breathable these soccer cleats are, as that helps keep feet nice and cool during game play. The collar is also padded and made to fit perfectly around the ankle. With 26 different color combinations available, your little one will have no trouble picking out a pair of cleats to match their personality.
Multiple Color OptionsThis set of soccer cleats comes in a choice of 26 different color combinations, including orange and silver, blue and green and black and gray.
Forza MD Girl's Soccer Cleats
This sturdy, stylish soccer cleat has the construction that world-class soccer players have relied on for years, plus the zippy stripes and design that make any budding soccer star smile. Safety features like the rugged cleats, fold-over tongue design for fewer loose laces and supportive sole keep adult bystanders happy, too!
Sturdy and StylishThis sturdy, stylish soccer cleat has the construction that world-class soccer players have relied on for years.
Why we recommend these girls' soccer cleats?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 10 Girls' Soccer Cleats and also dug through the reviews from 13 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Girls' Soccer Cleats.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- It is important to get just the right size for soccer cleats. Many companies have soccer cleats that run small, which means you’ll need to buy a size or two up from what your child normally wears. Don’t forget to look at width as well, as soccer cleats are designed to be narrow in order to gain a snug fit.
- In order to extend the life of your cleats, you’ll need to clean them after games and practices. Start off banging the bottom of the cleats together to release as much dirt, grass and mud as possible. Next, use a soft bristle brush to remove any remaining dirt from the cleats. Create a cleaning solution out of 2 cups of warm water and 1 tablespoon of dish soap. Remove the laces from your cleats and let them soak in the cleaning solution for a few minutes before rinsing them and setting them aside to dry. Dip a rag in the cleaning solution and use it to wipe down your cleats. You can use a toothbrush if you need to work out any really dirty areas. Use a lint-free cloth to completely dry the cleats once they’re clean.
- If your soccer cleats experience any scuff marks, you can remove them easily with a melamine foam sponge.
- During the offseason, you’ll want to store your cleats in a breathable sports bag and set it in a cool dry location.
- Soccer cleats vary in pricing based on things like size and brand. The Vizari Stealth FG Girl’s Soccer Cleats is one of the most affordable models available, while the Hawkwell Athletic Outdoor/Indoor Girl’s Soccer Cleats are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Adidas Goletto Vi Firm Girl’s Soccer Cleats and the Under Armour Glyde Jr. Girl’s Soccer Cleats, as these are manufactured by well-established brands.
Girls' Soccer Cleat Rankings
More to Explore
Soccer cleats have significantly improved in design over the years. You may be surprised to learn that the first known pair of cleats was invented by shoemaker Cornelius Johnson somewhere around 1525. He sold the cleats to King Henry VIII for 4 shillings, which comes to about $100 today. These cleats were quite heavy, made of leather and reached above the ankle. Players today wear cleats that are more lightweight for better control. They also rest just under the ankle, and while still made using leather, they incorporate the use of mesh for breathability.