PUMA Spirit Fg Girl’s Soccer Cleats
Last updated date: May 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Soccer Cleats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Soccer Cleat you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Soccer Cleats for a detailed review of all the top girls' soccer cleats.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the PUMA Spirit Fg Girl's Soccer Cleats placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The PUMA spirit jr is lightweight and combines comfort and longevity by using a soft yet highly durable synthetic upper material. PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Soccer Cleats
Whether your child is just getting started in the sport of soccer or they’ve been playing for a few years, they’ll need a quality pair of soccer cleats. The cleats need to be designed for safety, as well as performance. As you begin browsing the available soccer cleats, keeping the following features in mind:
Traction: Without good traction, your child is at risk of slipping. Not only would they lose control of the ball, but they may also suffer an injury. Look for a model that has a molded rubber outsole. You also want the cleats to be listed as firm ground cleats, as these will work well on a variety of soil types, including soft, hard and synthetic fields.
Comfort: Your child won’t want to continue on with the sport if the cleats are uncomfortable and causing blisters. Consider a set of cleats that either has a padded heel and collar lining, or one that is listed as having a soft textile lining. Both of these will cushion your child’s feet during play.
Breathability: Proper air circulation is important, as it helps keep feet nice and cool and prevents the development of certain sports ailments, like athlete’s foot. Soccer cleats that have a mesh ankle collar and tongue construction are a great choice. The mesh also helps keep the cleats lightweight, which allows for better control.
Shock Protection: Chances are your child is going to give it their all on the soccer field. When playing hard, it’s best to go with a cleat that offers a full-length EVA midsole. This provides shock absorption and cleat dispersion, so feet aren’t as tired and sore after the game ends.
Style: There’s no reason your child can’t look stylish while playing sports. Cleats come in a variety of colors and patterns. You’ll find models with unique graphics on a shiny durable synthetic upper, as well as cleats with a mesh of two dominant colors.
The Girls' Soccer Cleat Buying Guide
- It is important to get just the right size for soccer cleats. Many companies have soccer cleats that run small, which means you’ll need to buy a size or two up from what your child normally wears. Don’t forget to look at width as well, as soccer cleats are designed to be narrow in order to gain a snug fit.
- In order to extend the life of your cleats, you’ll need to clean them after games and practices. Start off banging the bottom of the cleats together to release as much dirt, grass and mud as possible. Next, use a soft bristle brush to remove any remaining dirt from the cleats. Create a cleaning solution out of 2 cups of warm water and 1 tablespoon of dish soap. Remove the laces from your cleats and let them soak in the cleaning solution for a few minutes before rinsing them and setting them aside to dry. Dip a rag in the cleaning solution and use it to wipe down your cleats. You can use a toothbrush if you need to work out any really dirty areas. Use a lint-free cloth to completely dry the cleats once they’re clean.
- If your soccer cleats experience any scuff marks, you can remove them easily with a melamine foam sponge.
- During the offseason, you’ll want to store your cleats in a breathable sports bag and set it in a cool dry location.
- Soccer cleats vary in pricing based on things like size and brand. The Vizari Stealth FG Girl’s Soccer Cleats is one of the most affordable models available, while the Hawkwell Athletic Outdoor/Indoor Girl’s Soccer Cleats are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Adidas Goletto Vi Firm Girl’s Soccer Cleats and the Under Armour Glyde Jr. Girl’s Soccer Cleats, as these are manufactured by well-established brands.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide