Live In Luxury With The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100% Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton and yields cotton fibers that are fine and long — much different from regular cotton. Egyptian cotton is also handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process, because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and it can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
Our Picks For The Top Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
- 1. White Classic Quick Dry Long-Lasting Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
- 2. SUPERIOR OEKO-TEX Certified Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2
- 3. Castle Point Skin-Friendly Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
- 4. Nobranded Long-Staple Ultra Soft Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2
- 5. White Classic Quick Dry Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 4
- 6. Sweave Spa OEKO-TEX Certified Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 4
- 7. Calla Angel Long Staple Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel
- 8. SUPERIOR Premium Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
- 9. AmazonCommercial Hotel Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
Quick Dry Long-Lasting Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
If you're looking for hand towels with the same quality that you'd find in a spa or hotel, you'll want to opt for these hand towels. These towels are made from 100% combed cotton and are extremely soft to the touch. They are lightweight, absorbent and even come with a complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
Luxurious SetTransform your bathroom into a luxurious spa with these Egyptian cotton bath towels.
OEKO-TEX Certified Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2
Easy to wash and maintain, these Egyptian cotton bath towels are a pleasure to use. They have a textured rope border for a whimsical look. The towels are made with naturally strong fibers.
Effortless CareThese Egyptian cotton towels are colorfast and machine washable.
Skin-Friendly Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 6
Dress your bathroom up in style, starting with these luxurious Egyptian cotton bath towels. The set includes a total of six pieces and each set is available in six different colors. It's the high-quality construction and pin-stitch design that really place this towel set above others on the market.
Elegant OptionThese lightweight Egyptian cotton bath towels are soft, comfortable and easy to care for.
Long-Staple Ultra Soft Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2
If you're searching for a set of oversized Egyptian cotton bath towels, this option is an excellent choice. Each set includes two highly-absorbent towels that are super soft against skin. They have a nice weight to them and feature a decorative stripe across each edge.
Multiple Color OptionsYou'll find this set of Egyptian cotton bath towels comes in a choice of six colors, including white, pink, gray and blue.
What to Look For
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor and go with neutrals, like beige, white, gray or black. Others prefer big pops of color and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Rankings
More to Explore
If you want to make sure your Egyptian cotton bath towels feel soft and fluffy after washing, remember not to use too much detergent. The soapy residue can remain on the towels and cause them to feel hard or rough. Use a little less detergent than usual when washing your towels, and use warm water, which helps dissolve the soap. You can also use white vinegar in place of fabric softener to help dissolve the soapy residue.