SUPERIOR OEKO-TEX Certified Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2
Last updated date: June 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 8, 2022:
Checkout Live In Luxury With The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels for a detailed review of all the top egyptian cotton bath towels.
Easy to wash and maintain, these Egyptian cotton bath towels are a pleasure to use. They have a textured rope border for a whimsical look. The towels are made with naturally strong fibers.
In our analysis, the SUPERIOR SUPERIOR OEKO-TEX Certified Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels, Set Of 2 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OPULENT COMFORT: Constructed of premium Egyptian Cotton fibers, naturally strong, absorbent, and soft; OEKO-TEX Certified to ensure environmental and safety standards; set includes 2 bath towels. WHIMSICAL DESIGN: State-of-the-art design is fashionable, elegant and classy; this set features superb solid colors with a textured, rope border; update the look of your master or guest bath with these elegant towels. GORGEOUS STYLE and APPEALING COLORS: This set comes in an array of solid colors; available in Black, Chocolate, Charcoal, Coral, Cream, Denim Blue, Forest Green, Latte, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Purple, Red, Rust, Seafoam, Silver, Stone, Teal, Toast, Tea Rose, Turquoise, and White. EFFORTLESS CARE: Colorfast and machine washable; avoid using fabric softeners and dryer sheets, as those products may decrease absorbency; tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer; always follow care label instructions for best results. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products are backed by loyal guest service; our designs match a variety of styles and make great gifts; perfect for bridal, house-warming, or any holiday; update any room in your home, dorm, or apartment in an instant.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100% Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton and yields cotton fibers that are fine and long — much different from regular cotton. Egyptian cotton is also handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process, because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and it can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
The Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor and go with neutrals, like beige, white, gray or black. Others prefer big pops of color and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide