SUPERIOR 100% Egyptian Cotton Basket Weave Solid Towel Set, 6-Pack
Last updated date: June 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top egyptian cotton bath towels.
This Egyptian cotton towel set comes with two each of bath, hand and face towels. The towels have a contemporary style with both basket weave and solid borders. They are highly absorbent and durable.
In our analysis, the SUPERIOR SUPERIOR 100% Egyptian Cotton Basket Weave Solid Towel Set, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPERIOR QUALITY. 100% Egyptian Cotton Towels are specially constructed in Egypt of the finest fibers, making these towels the ultimate in luxury. Thirstier than Turkish cotton and softer and more durable than standard cotton, our longer fibers can be spun thinner, which increases the comfort and absorbency of these towels. PREMIUM BATHROOM TOWELS. This set includes 2 face towel washcloths 13" x 13" each, 2 hand towels 16" x 28" each, and 2 bath towels 28" x 54" each. The 500 GSM weight and double ply construction make them stronger, and more absorbent than most. These truly indulgent towels are available in a wide variety of beautiful colors to suit any home. GORGEOUS STYLE: Contemporary design is fashionable, elegant and classy. The set has two superb patterns in one set, Basket Weave with Solid border and Solid with Basket Weave Border. Visually stunning! BEAUTIFUL COLORS: This gorgeous towel set is available in 10 assorted colors to suit every room in the house from cool and calm to bright and bold. Available in black, royal blue, coral, majestic purple, grey, ivory, pecan (brown), turquoise sky blue and classic white. EASE OF CARE. These beautiful towels are colorfast and machine washable. Avoid using fabric softeners and dryer sheets, as those products may decrease absorbency. For drying, tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer. Always follow care label instructions for best results.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100 percent Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton, and yields cotton fibers which are fine and long, much different from regular cotton. In addition, Egyptian cotton is handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
The Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor, and go with neutrals like beige, white, grey or black. Others prefer big pops of color, and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide