AmazonCommercial 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Set, 6-Pack
Last updated date: June 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top egyptian cotton bath towels.
This set of six bath towels is perfect for hospitality use in hotels, spas and vacation rentals. They are double stitched with reinforced hems to prevent fraying. The towels can be machine washed and tumble dried.
In our analysis, the AmazonCommercial AmazonCommercial 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Set, 6-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This product was previously sold as Haven Cotton and now as AmazonCommercial. Set of 6 terry bath towels ideal for hospitality industry use in hotels, spas, vacation rentals, and more. 100% Egyptian ring-spun cotton provides durability, absorbency, and a soft hand-feel; lightweight 700 GSM weave. Double-stitched, reinforced hems add classic style and prevent fraying from long-term use and frequent laundering. Machine washable on warm/gentle, tumble dry on low; do not bleach or iron; wash with similar colors. Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards. Dimensions measure 30 x 56 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100% Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton and yields cotton fibers that are fine and long — much different from regular cotton. Egyptian cotton is also handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process, because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and it can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
The Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor and go with neutrals, like beige, white, gray or black. Others prefer big pops of color and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide