WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set Toys For 10 Year Olds
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For 10 Year Olds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For 10 Year Olds you should buy.
Editor's Note June 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toys For 10 Year Olds for a detailed review of all the top toys for 10 year olds.
This toy for 10 year olds takes indoor soccer to another level with a hover ball. The lightweight, air-powered hover ball doesn’t do damage to furniture or walls because it has a built-in foam bumper. Kids can even play with it on a variety of floor surfaces, like tile, hardwood and low-pile carpeting.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the WisToyz WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Would you like to find a time killer for your kids in some bad weather, this new conception HOVER SOCCER BALL SET must be a great choice that brings laughs to your whole family. A SOCCER DISK THAT GLIDES ON ANY SMOOTH SURFACE The fan inside produces a cushion of air so the disk hovers. Your child can kick it and your puppy can chase it around the house. It is totally a great idea for kids that they can get joy and exercise at the same time. And you can have a peace of mind when kids are stuck inside because of bad weather. MORE ENTERTAINING WITH LED LIGHT The built-in LED flashlight is exciting for children and they will be attracted to repeat blinking of the LED while kicking the hovering soccer ball. Just put 4 AA batteries in(Not included) and enjoy a high level of excitement. ENJOY MANY KINDS OF SIDE GAMES WITH TWO GOALS Let your kids put the electronic devices down and turn off the TV, start building a soccer or hockey field inside house with 2 portable goals(23" x 12.6" x 12.6" ). The assembly takes you about a few minutes. Once assembled we are sure that your child will have a lot of fun with these soccer toys. ENHANCED MOTOR AND PREMIUM MATERIAL The generation II motor makes the ball hover a little higher to make sure it works even on the low pile carpet. All the parts are made of premium and durable material, making this soccer ball toy firm enough to be kicked for thousands of times. PACKAGE CONTENTS Hover soccer ball x 1 Goal with net x 2 Inflatable ball x 1 Pump x 1 Instructions x 1
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For 10 Year Olds
If you’ve ever tried to buy a toy for a 10-year-old kid, you know that it’s not easy picking the right one. During this age, children are in an area of transition. They aren’t quite teenagers yet, but they long for that level of independence. However, they are still interested in play and enjoy new toys as well.
Physically, 10-year-old children will be experiencing many changes. Many of them will go through major growth spurts during this year. As a result, they will have improved agility, speed, coordination and balance. They may develop new interests in different kinds of sports and physical activities. Provide them the ability to explore their new physical skills with toys and games that foster physical challenges.
The way 10-year-olds play with their friends begins to change around this age as well. They are learning to sense the emotions of others, and read facial and body language. They are also working on their empathy and compassion skills. When playing with their friends, they may enjoy creating secret codes or passwords. They may enjoy toys that provide a framework for this type of interaction. Secret diaries or secret clubs are activities that they may enjoy. At this age, children will prefer to work in groups and collaborate with one another. As a result, toys that encourage teamwork or group play are preferable to toys for individuals.
Cognitively, 10-year-olds start thinking and sounding quite grown up. They have the language skills and the cognitive ability to process complex ideas and opinions. In school, they learn more complex math, science and literature. As a result, it’s important to provide them with toys that encourage this new level of learning. Reinforcing the learning they do at school through toys and games not only helps them to remember those concepts, but it also offers them new challenges to expand their understanding. Look for toys in STEM areas or those in the arts that provide your 10-year-old with an opportunity to go beyond what they already know.
The Toy For 10 Year Olds Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for toys for 10-yer-olds, be sure to focus on their interests. 10-year-olds are at an age where they are changing quickly, so it’s important to find toys that match their most recent interests. For example, some kids may enjoy coding on computers while others may prefer to play soccer outside. In a few months, those interests could change again. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy is great for 10-year-olds who enjoy challenging games of logic. It’s a marble maze — powered by gravity — and contains 60 different challenges to build. It contains a game grid, nine towers, one target piece and three marbles. The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set is a new-concept indoor soccer toy, great for 10-year-olds who enjoy physical activities. The soccer disk floats on a cushion of air, and kids can kick it around into the nets without damaging anything in the house. The fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog is a good choice for 10-year-olds who enjoy playing with animals. The dog can be programmed to complete specific actions, and can be controlled by a simple remote control. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids is a futuristic hover ball that can be controlled with just hands – no remote controller is needed. With the use of three motion detectors, the drone can navigate any indoor space.
- Toys provide more than just entertainment. In many ways, toys help kids to learn new skills and hit new developmental milestones. When you’re looking for toys for your 10-year-old, be sure to find ones that provide stimulating challenges and opportunities for growth and learning. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy builds spatial reasoning and planning skills. It also offers kids and opportunity to work on their engineering and building skills. The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set is perfect for children who have a lot of energy to burn. On rainy days or when they aren’t able to go outside, this toy can keep them entertained indoors. Not only can kids work on their gross motor skills, but they can also learn new soccer plays in the process. The fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog fosters problem-solving and critical thinking. Kids can learn how to program the dog to complete specific behaviors, and then use the remote control to complete commands. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids helps children learn about gravity, spatial awareness and cause and effect. Your 10-year-old can also improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills by playing with this hand-controlled drone.
- For many shoppers, affordability is a key deciding factor. Many 10-year-old’s interests change frequently, as do their developmental needs. As a result, you may want to consider the cost of the toy before committing. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy and The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set are both on the lower end of the price spectrum. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids is in the middle of the price range, while the fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog is on the higher end.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide