Rolanstar Industrial Wood Entryway Shoe Rack, 3-Tier
Last updated date: December 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Entryway Shoe Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Entryway Shoe Rack you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Entryway Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top entryway shoe racks.
The sturdy metal frame on this entryway shoe rack allows for a weight capacity of 198 pounds. That means you can use the top tier as a bench. The bottom two mesh tiers each fit a total of four pairs of adults shoes. The bench's style is rustic, so it pairs well with farmhouse and country-themed rooms.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Rolanstar Industrial Wood Entryway Shoe Rack, 3-Tier placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dimension：28.7″L x 11.8″W x 17.7″H; Load capacity：198lbs. Space Saving & Large Capacity. Each storage mesh shelf accommodates up to 4 pairs of shoes; This shoe storage rack fits for your entryway, front door, hallway, foyer, living room or bedroom. The convenient design saves your space and makes your room become neater. Say bye to the messy shoe pile! Rustic Style & Durable Design. The Rolanstar shoe bench is made of rustic raw materials, which meets the EPA TSCA Title VI and Carb Certification and durable metal frame, not only provides you a vintage style room, but also maximizes stability. Entry Shoe Rack & Bench. The shoes rack for closet with smooth finish, which is wear-resistant and easy to clean. The shoe racks organizers for shoes is a great tool to keep your shoes in place and maintain a clean floor as well. You can just sit there to put on or take off your shoes with easiness instead of standing by wall and dealing with it with stagger. Decent design by combining shoe rack and bench together to help you save more space and decor your home. 10 Minutes Assemble. Comes with included clear and detailed instructions, numbered parts, and a L shaped allen wrench for assembly. 4 adjustable feet pads are designed for easy leveling on uneven floors and to prevent floors from scratches.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Entryway Shoe Racks
Studies were conducted to find out the level of bacteria that existed on the bottom of a person’s shoes. The results were astounding and revealed that the soles of a pair of shoes was dirtier than a toilet seat. Instead of tracking the bacteria through your home, it’s a good idea to set up an entryway shoe rack. This way, family members can take off and put on their shoes right by the front door.
Before you select a shoe rack, determine how many pairs of shoes you need the unit to hold. Smaller racks may only hold between six and eight pairs of shoes, while larger models can accommodate up to 20 pairs.
Construction is also important. Metal and wood are the most sturdy and durable, however, some models, like the Simple Houseware 4-Tier Shoe Rack Storage Organizer, use a strong, washable polyester fabric to create their shelves. Keep in mind though that fabric shelves won’t hold as much weight. They are better suited for children’s shoes, summer sandals and fuzzy slippers.
If space is an issue where you live, you’ll want to go with a model that is more vertical than horizontal. For example, there are racks that are only 11 in. wide, with a reach of just under 4 ft. The shelves are different heights as well, which means you can store boots on the taller shelves and flip flops on the shorter ones.
Review the entryway shoe rack’s design to ensure it fits your needs. For example, some organizers allow you to customize the shelves using attached interlocking clips. You can place a few shelves on top of each other and even build outward. There are also models with slatted surfaces that resist moisture, which is great if you live in an area of the country that experiences a lot of rain or snow.
Consider any added features. Is the entryway shoe rack multipurpose? Can you set it up in a closet, dorm room, kids’ room or garage? Some entryway shoe benches have the added benefit of a bench on top, which means consumers can sit down while putting on their shoes or taking them off.
The Entryway Shoe Rack Buying Guide
- Always review how easy or complex the assembly of an entryway shoe rack is before you purchase it. Some require tools, while others have interlocking parts that simply need to be snapped together.
- Most entryway shoe racks are easy to clean. All you need is a lint-free cloth, mild dish soap and warm water. If the rack is made of metal, make sure you dry it immediately after it’s been cleaned. Otherwise, you risk the formation of rust over time.
- You don’t have to use an entryway shoe rack just for shoes. These racks can also help a person organize and store everything from CDs to books to decorative pieces that add a touch of style to your living space.
- The biggest factor in the price of an entryway shoe rack is the construction materials used. For example, the Simple Houseware 4-Tier Shoe Rack Storage Organizer uses a more affordable fabric to create its shelves versus racks made from wood. While some models are made from metal, they may command a higher price if the upper portion doubles as a bench.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide