Pinzon Shawl Collar Terry Cloth Robe
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terry Cloth Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terry Cloth Robe you should buy.
Update as August 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Terry Cloth Robe for a detailed review of all the top terry cloth robes.
This unisex robe provides spa-like comfort no matter where you use it. It is made with 100 percent cotton. The material is breathable, light and strong with an incredibly soft feel.
In our analysis, the Pinzon Pinzon Shawl Collar Terry Cloth Robe placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Imported. Plush terry-cotton bathrobe for luxurious spa-like comfort at home or away; for men and women (unisex). Made of 100% cotton for breathability and strength; zero twist cotton fibers ensure a supremely soft feel. Highly absorbent and quick drying; light fabric weight (360 grams per square meter) for year-round use. Shawl collar ups the cozy factor; removable belt; 2 front pockets; machine washable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terry Cloth Robes
Slipping into a terry cloth robe is a luxurious feeling. Whether you’re just getting out of the bath or enjoying a slow morning cup of coffee, the robe envelops you with softness, thanks to a fabric woven with large, long loops of cotton, cotton-polyester blend fibers or other materials (such as bamboo or silk). These make robes comfortable and highly absorbent.
There are several different designs of terry cloth robes you can choose from. The kimono style has longer sleeves than a regular robe and features a relaxed collar. Hooded robes enable you to cover your neck or head, which is great after you’ve just washed your hair or if you’ve had a dip in the pool. If you want more chest coverage, go with a robe that has a shawl collar. It sits higher on the chest to keep you nice and cozy.
Although you might think that one size fits all when it comes to this category, you do want to pay some attention to sizing, especially when it comes to length. Robes can go from mid-calf to ankle-length, depending on your preference. In the chillier months, many people prefer longer robes for extra warmth. It’s also important to check the length of the sleeves. You don’t want to have to keep rolling your sleeves up if they are too long, but you also don’t want to deal with cold forearms if the sleeves are too short.
The Terry Cloth Robe Buying Guide
- Terry cloth robes come in a multitude of colors, so you have plenty of options. Some people prefer to match their terry cloth robe with their bathroom colors, especially if they primarily use it after the bath. For example, if you have mostly yellow towels, you may opt for a yellow robe. For those that wear the robes after a swim, you may want to get one that matches with your bathing suit.
- To ensure your robe lasts a long time, look for high-quality craftsmanship. For example, check that the edges of the robe have double stitching so that they don’t unravel after a few washes.
- A key feature for many people is large pockets. This is especially important for those who like to lounge in their robes. Pockets make perfect storage for your phone, a TV remote or even a book.
- Do you want to make sure your robe doesn’t come undone unexpectedly? Look for one which has ties on the inside in addition to the outside for extra security.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide